LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
try to bare with me for a second.

I have an 80 caprice coupe baby blue. im having someone swap out my engine for me, had a 267 in it swappin for a rebuilt 350 out of an 84' had a problem with swappin parts so the install got delayed for 2 days. anyways, i go there last night and the whole fuckin engine is chevy orange!! i mean everything water pump. CHROME timing cover, oil pan, pulley, new edelbrock performer intake is now greasy hand prints! all these parts are brand spankin new! he says he did it cuz he was bored?!? bullshit. so now im thinkin is he trying to hide something, did he screw up on something and now he's trying to cover something up??? i don't know.

what im askin is what ya'll think? if nothing now i need to see pictures of orange chevy engines and chrome, since all my other accessories on the engine will be chrome. or should i go back to the original color; black? and whoop his ass thanks for yalls patience in reading

·
On prestamped D's
7,293 Posts
maybe Im a bit on the slow side today, but did duke paint your engine orange or what? don't quite follow ya. Post some pictures if ya got em, allways helps.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Silentdawg@Sep 21 2005, 11:09 AM~3856970
maybe Im a bit on the slow side today, but did duke paint your engine orange or what? don't quite follow ya. Post some pictures if ya got em, allways helps.

he painted my whole engine orange not just the engine block but everything the water pump, oil pan, my chrome timing cover is not orange, pulley orange my edelbrock performer intake is now full of geasy hand prints all over. i dont have pictures i didn't have a camera with me, i wasn't expecting this.

·
On prestamped D's
7,293 Posts
aw hell no! so he just got bored??
did you pay for it or was it some kind of return favour or some shit?

I guess I would go for the asswhooping...what a dick!
Now you got me scared too, my car is to be painted this weekend.. :0

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Silentdawg@Sep 21 2005, 11:32 AM~3857090
aw hell no! so he just got bored??
did you pay for it or was it some kind of return favour or some shit?

I guess I would go for the asswhooping...what a dick!
Now you got me scared too, my car is to be painted this weekend..  :0
the deal was a $100 and he keps the old engine. i guess ill wait and c how it runs. good luck on your paint job.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts