LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
39,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that everyone thinks that club fight each other and why is it if you are not in that club u have to hate there bikes and why is it that everyone is always hating on each others bike i just can not under stand this man there is some guys in here turning into little eddie/lucky8 in here always hateing on people shit damn not everone has 2g's to put in a bike damn at one point and time even the best bike build started from sq one :uh: stop all the damn fighting

·
Registered
34,522 Posts
Originally posted by str8clown'n@Sep 17 2005, 02:24 PM~3833784
that everyone thinks that club fight each other and why is it if you are not in that club u have to hate there bikes and why is it that everyone is always hating on each others bike i just can not under stand this man there is some guys in here turning into little eddie/lucky8 in here always hateing on people shit damn not everone has 2g's to put in a bike damn at one point and time even the best bike build started from sq one :uh:  stop all the damn fighting

i hate that

·
Registered
39,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no just stop running down everyone damn we are all in here for the same deal to build bikes but you got some people in here that talks shit about everyones bike or newbies taht thinks they are gangsta how gangsta can u be if you are on a computer homie shit be watching to much tv come back to plant earth you know who you are gangsta :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
34,522 Posts
Originally posted by str8clown'n@Sep 17 2005, 02:24 PM~3833784
that everyone thinks that club fight each other and why is it if you are not in that club u have to hate there bikes and why is it that everyone is always hating on each others bike i just can not under stand this man there is some guys in here turning into little eddie/lucky8 in here always hateing on people shit damn not everone has 2g's to put in a bike damn at one point and time even the best bike build started from sq one :uh:  stop all the damn fighting
you mean like this

1 - 20 of 44 Posts