LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Garbageman
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see all over the place to use 10w30 non detergent oil. I got a good deal on sae-30 non detergent and the guy said it shouldnt make a difference. Just want to get a few different opinions.

·
Registered
2 Posts
So I purchased Valvoline SAE 30/ ISO 100
non detergent from advance auto.... is this OK for my hydraulics on my Lowrider....sorry I'm new to this and looking for advice.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I see all over the place to use 10w30 non detergent oil. I got a good deal on sae-30 non detergent and the guy said it shouldnt make a difference. Just want to get a few different opinions.
That's what I used in the Day , in process of trying to build another and will be using 30 weight again , some additives shrink the O Rings , in the Day a guy said you can do mix Tranny and Oil , Big mistake founds leaks around cylinders , time to redu everything ......
#LowRidin'4Life , #PROFESSIONALS , #LAY&PLAY

·
Registered
10 Posts
That's what I used in the Day , in process of trying to build another and will be using 30 weight again , some additives shrink the O Rings , in the Day a guy said you can do mix Tranny and Oil , Big mistake founds leaks around cylinders , time to redu everything ......
#LowRidin'4Life , #PROFESSIONALS , #LAY&PLAY
Yep I used tranny fluid back in the day.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts