LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Originally posted by REV. chuck@Jan 20 2010, 01:10 AM~16346859

ghetto fabulous....just have 3 buddies ride along and when ya wanna show off you can each pump a corner up :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Phoenix Chapter President
6,456 Posts
Originally posted by REV. chuck@Jan 19 2010, 10:10 PM~16346859
can i use this to put lifts on my ride?

fuckin'chuck......... :biggrin:

·
i dont feel tardy
20,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the haters are thick tonight :uh:

·
"Old School DJz"
484 Posts
Somebody probably already read this & is trying to see if it would work right now... :buttkick: :twak: :loco: :nicoderm:

·
i dont feel tardy
20,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Ked O.P.@Jan 20 2010, 12:08 AM~16347742
Somebody probably already read this & is trying to see if it would work right now... :buttkick:  :twak:  :loco:  :nicoderm:
ive already seen it

the passenger got out he looked like this

·
Registered
8,976 Posts
At first when I seen this topic, I thought you was actually serious about this topic. But never fails, still the funny guy on LIL.

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
The X-Sonic is best known as the first kustom car ever using Hydraulics to raise and lower the front suspension. The car, based on a 1956 Chevrolet Corvette, was built and designed in 1959 by Ron Aguirre of Aguirre Enterprises in Rialto, California. Ron's father also helped his son with the build. In 1957 a law that was past by Gov. Brown against lowered cars. The law that was named the California Vehicle Code 24008 wasn't being enforced until 1958. The law outlawed any car having any part of the car lower than the bottom of its wheel rim. Having the lowest car in Rialto, California a local cop named Lester Groves made his #1 priority to give Ron tickets for being too low. This really bugged Ron, so after visiting a friends body shop seeing a bodyman pushing a dent out with a hydraullic Porto-power tool, Ron started to think. He looked at the ram and instantly got the idea to put this unit between the spring and frame to lift his car. Ron explained the idea to his dad being a welder by trade, and he started to design the cups Ron had designed to hold the rams. Ron had hoses made that would extend into the car, and he set the hand pump on the hump between the seats
:cool:

·
Registered
11,295 Posts
Originally posted by NY-BOSSMAN@Jan 20 2010, 07:19 AM~16349697
The X-Sonic is best known as the first kustom car ever using Hydraulics to raise and lower the front suspension. The car, based on a 1956 Chevrolet Corvette, was built and designed in 1959 by Ron Aguirre of Aguirre Enterprises in Rialto, California. Ron's father also helped his son with the build. In 1957 a law that was past by Gov. Brown against lowered cars. The law that was named the California Vehicle Code 24008 wasn't being enforced until 1958. The law outlawed any car having any part of the car lower than the bottom of its wheel rim. Having the lowest car in Rialto, California a local cop named Lester Groves made his #1 priority to give Ron tickets for being too low. This really bugged Ron, so he set the hand pump on the hump between the seats</span></span></span>
:cool:
[/b]

Interesting. In a shocking wrong way! :wow:

·
Member # 1,077
22,645 Posts
would be good for a back up if anything failed...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts