LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Originally posted by Big Baller 82cutlass+Jan 18 2004, 02:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Big Baller 82cutlass @ Jan 18 2004, 02:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--lolo4life@Jan 18 2004, 03:17 PM
yes that would help me also, been asking all morning, not to sure how to do the rear  :(
I this topic to help you homie but I aint got no pics of my car but I bet someone here has some pics. ;)[/b][/quote]
how sweet lol

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by lolo4life+Jan 18 2004, 03:27 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lolo4life @ Jan 18 2004, 03:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Big Baller [email protected] 18 2004, 02:21 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--lolo4life
@Jan 18 2004, 03:17 PM
yes that would help me also, been asking all morning, not to sure how to do the rear  :(

I this topic to help you homie but I aint got no pics of my car but I bet someone here has some pics. ;)
how sweet lol[/b][/quote]
Its all good homie :cool:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Originally posted by Big Baller 82cutlass+Jan 18 2004, 02:36 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Big Baller 82cutlass @ Jan 18 2004, 02:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 18 2004, 03:27 PM

I this topic to help you homie but I aint got no pics of my car but I bet someone here has some pics. ;)

how sweet lol
Its all good homie :cool:[/b][/quote]
check your aol instant messenger i imed you but you never reply

·
Registered
343 Posts
Originally posted by bigdanmcintosh@Jan 18 2004, 03:17 PM
you gonna juice that impala juicy?
whatever i get, i guess i'm gonan be selling the accord don't know yet, but theres this dealer that sells all kinds of g-body i'm gonna hit him up tonight, so far juicing the front is easy don't know what to do for the rear yet....

·
Registered
343 Posts
Originally posted by bigdanmcintosh@Jan 18 2004, 03:25 PM
the rear is pretty much just like the front if you do a coil under..
:uh:

no the front has upper ball joint, lower control arm, lower ball joint, and upper control arm, but the rear don't have any of those crap, haven't seen a pic of how to do the rear that has trailing arms, why couldn't the rear be like the front........

I'm scared to do a coilunder for the rear because some dude told me my springs will pop out of the lcylinder/lower control arm, if thats so then why don't know one ever had problem with the front then?

Last edited by lolo4life at Jan 18 2004, 03:35 PM

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by lolo4life+Jan 18 2004, 03:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lolo4life @ Jan 18 2004, 03:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Big Baller [email protected] 18 2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 18 2004, 03:27 PM

how sweet lol

Its all good homie :cool:
check your aol instant messenger i imed you but you never reply[/b][/quote]
You mean my e mail :confused:

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Originally posted by lolo4life+Jan 18 2004, 04:33 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lolo4life @ Jan 18 2004, 04:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--bigdanmcintosh@Jan 18 2004, 03:25 PM

no the front has upper ball joint, lower control arm, lower ball joint, and upper control arm, but the rear don't have any of those crap, haven't seen a pic of how to do the rear that has trailing arms, why couldn't the rear be like the front........

I'm scared to do a coilunder for the rear because some dude told me my springs will pop out of the lcylinder/lower control arm, if thats so then why don't know one ever had problem with the front then?[/b][/quote]
dont try to be a smart ass when youre really just a fumb fuck..

the back is the same as the front, hole through the frame, slide donut onto cylinder, bolt cup to shaft, put spring between cup and axle..

same shit man..

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by bigdanmcintosh+Jan 18 2004, 05:58 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigdanmcintosh @ Jan 18 2004, 05:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 18 2004, 04:33 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--bigdanmcintosh
@Jan 18 2004, 03:25 PM

I'm scared to do a coilunder for the rear because some dude told me my springs will pop out of the lcylinder/lower control arm, if thats so then why don't know one ever had problem with the front then?

the back is the same as the front, hole through the frame, slide donut onto cylinder, bolt cup to shaft, put spring between cup and axle..

same shit man..[/b][/quote]
Hey Dan what is a fumb fuck :biggrin:

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Originally posted by Big Baller 82cutlass+Jan 18 2004, 07:05 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Big Baller 82cutlass @ Jan 18 2004, 07:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 18 2004, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 18 2004, 04:33 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--bigdanmcintosh
@Jan 18 2004, 03:25 PM

same shit man..
Hey Dan what is a fumb fuck :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
:0

the d and f are close together

·
49,409 Posts
I debated a coil under or coil over for a while until I did some research and spoke to some knowledged people here (Badass & StreetSweepaz). I'm now going coil over. I'll be making a thread from start to finish on both the front and rear. I just finished up the front and tore the complete rear end apart today. I hope to have it cleaned up and installed by next weekend. Click on this link below from ProHoppers site............it helped me clear up a bunch of unanswered questions.........

L8

http://www.prohopper.com/home_frame.html

1 - 20 of 39 Posts