LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by SWITCHCRAFT@Oct 12 2007, 09:32 PM~8988916
looks very similar to a color i sprayed........
Im trying to re-paint my caddy in the next few weeks, do you remember the code?

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
Originally posted by fleetwoodpimpin@Oct 13 2007, 02:43 AM~8988975
Im trying to re-paint my caddy in the next few weeks, do you remember the code?

i will go check i can get you the exact code off the can........

if you want this look that is.....like i said that one looks to have a purple base......

i sprayed a black base first then this fuchia.........i will get the color.........

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
can you sell me enough purple mini flake to do my car? I am 2 toning it purple on the bottem silver on top. Do you got silver mini also?

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
Originally posted by fleetwoodpimpin@Oct 13 2007, 02:50 AM~8989020
can you sell me enough purple mini flake to do my car? I am 2 toning it purple on the bottem silver on top. Do you got silver mini also?

i will have to get that particular color i just ordered that in a small amount to try it out...but i love the stuff.........

i can get silver yes...........

how much do you need me to order?

i will get you a price........

i wasn't going to sell anything until i had everything squared away but i guess i could for now

didn't realize how much time this was going to take

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This will be my first attempt at flake, I want to use the color thats on the car as the base for the flake but I want alot coverage with the flake. Most of the car will still be purple other than the top of the hood and about a 1" strip on the doors that will be silver. So just sell me enough that I wont run out i'd rather have to much than not enough. Thanks for the help homie

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
alright i will get you some prices along with the size of jars also.........

hell i can't even find cool enough jars that are reasonably priced yet.........

that's the price you pay to be different i guess :biggrin:

will probably sell in 2 oz, 4 oz, 6 oz, and maybe 8 oz quantities not sure yet though still working on it........

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:cool: I cant wait to get to work the body. That pic was before I finished my juice, now theres like 5 spots where someones bodywork is shrinking or bleeding through :dunno:

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
Originally posted by fleetwoodpimpin@Oct 13 2007, 03:16 AM~8989204
:cool: I cant wait to get to work the body. That pic was before I finished my juice, now theres like 5 spots where someones bodywork is shrinking or bleeding through :dunno:

what do you mean someones??? did you sand it to metal?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts