LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up its me again. Im trading my old car in and i got my eye on this 03 caddy deville but the thing is im trying to put 6 15's in it. I can fit 4 in the trunk but im baffled on what to do so i need some advice on how to get 6 15's in the trunk As in the way to cut the box and shit

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
i predict cancellation
trunk rattle
weak output in cabin

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i feel ya'll, i like to over do shit lol they are cvr competition kicketrs

what would be my best route to take with it, shit i wash my car knowledge was like you guys but shit it aint so man i open to advice, like i said i dont have the caddy yet its an 03 that im eyeballing so advice would help

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
as in what should i do if i wnat that many 15's. i was thinking about 6 12's myself

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
Id do 2 nice 15s ported rear firing......

·
Registered
11,597 Posts
Originally posted by tha gawd@Nov 24 2008, 11:06 PM~12249603
as in what should i do if i wnat that many 15's. i was thinking about 6 12's myself
sell 4 of the 15's and do like Pitbull said.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i feel ya'll, i was tryna to go for tha trunk rattling thing tho but i dont wanna fuck up something

what are the best 15's cause i stay in this small ass town man lol the best i can get is comp. kickers until i go to houston

·
que..
12,562 Posts
Originally posted by tha gawd@Nov 25 2008, 10:58 AM~12253069
i feel ya'll, i was tryna to go for tha trunk rattling thing tho but i dont wanna fuck up something

what are the best 15's cause i stay in this small ass town man lol the best i can get is comp. kickers until i go to houston
I THINK audiobahns 15's arent too bad. I've had mine for 5 years, and they slap as hard as day 1. People on here suggest Fi Audio and RE Audio alot--I don't have experience with either one :0 :biggrin: My homie has 2 15" Audiobahn Emmortal series in his Blazer, and they bang like a bitch..makes every hair on your body wiggle :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
11,295 Posts
Originally posted by Lil_Peezy420@Nov 25 2008, 11:05 AM~12253738
I THINK audiobahns 15's arent too bad.  I've had mine for 5 years, and they slap as hard as day 1.  People on here suggest Fi Audio and RE Audio alot--I don't have experience with either one :0  :biggrin:  My homie has 2 15" Audiobahn Emmortal series in his Blazer, and they bang like a bitch..makes every hair on your body wiggle :cool:  :cool:
:twak: :twak: :twak: :barf: :barf:

Audiobahn is garbage! All for show!

So many options out there that are WAY better bang for the buck!

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
Originally posted by tha gawd@Nov 25 2008, 11:58 AM~12253069

buy online.......

·
que..
12,562 Posts
Originally posted by 79 cutty@Nov 25 2008, 01:59 PM~12254713
:twak:  :twak:  :twak:  :barf:  :barf:

Audiobahn is garbage! All for show!

So many options out there that are WAY better bang for the buck!
It was just my opinion, and I'm sure you can get better subs for the money :cool:

·
Registered
145 Posts
i like jl audio i had 2 w3 15s in my cutlass and a 1200.1 amp and it would rattle ur brain i had to get rid of them it was way too much but remember you get what you pay for so dont buy no subs that are less than 300 unless you buy online then make sure you find out about the quality of what you are buyin before you order it

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
Originally posted by lazy14@Nov 25 2008, 04:07 PM~12255269
i like jl audio i had 2 w3 15s in my cutlass and a 1200.1 amp and it would rattle ur brain i had to get rid of them it was way too much but remember you get what you pay for so dont buy no subs that are less than 300 unless you buy online then make sure you find out about the quality of what you are buyin before you order it
I can get louder with subs that go for 125each than you could with 500dollar subs... price isnt an indicator of somethings quality n00b..... stop making retarded comments

1 - 20 of 34 Posts