LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
try to bare with me for a second.

I have an 80 caprice coupe baby blue. im having someone swap out my engine for me, had a 267 in it swappin for a rebuilt 350 out of an 84' had a problem with swappin parts so the install got delayed for 2 days. anyways, i go there last night and the whole fuckin engine is chevy orange!! i mean everything water pump. CHROME timing cover, oil pan, pulley, new edelbrock performer intake is now greasy hand prints! all these parts are brand spankin new! he says he did it cuz he was bored?!? bullshit. so now im thinkin is he trying to hide something, did he screw up on something and now he's trying to cover something up??? i don't know.

what im askin is what ya'll think? if nothing now i need to see pictures of orange chevy engines and chrome, since all my other accessories on the engine will be chrome. or should i go back to the original color; black? and whoop his ass thanks for yalls patience in reading

--------------------

**********1-800-CRANKIT**********FOR YOUR NEAREST INTERSTATE ALL BATTERY CENTER!!! 31-ECL ARE PERFECT FOR YOUR SETUP!!! OR CALL ME 515-266-2648 WITH ANY QUESTIONS

·
Registered
11,298 Posts
id demand that HE strip the paint. he shouldnt have done that without consulting you. then, when its stripped, go over everything very carefully before you take your car back.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by 64KyBelair@Sep 21 2005, 10:59 AM~3856919
well...what your're saying is he painted all the chrome parts orange?

no he painted the whole engine orange including the chrome timing cover, atleast 3/4 of it or what ever was not covering the cover he painted.

·
Triple OG
11,046 Posts
painting will actually stop very small leaks...

But I'd fuck him up if he just painted your chrome shit orange because he was "bored"

But then again I wouldn't trust some dumbass like that to put in my engine.

·
Registered
42 Posts
woop that fools ass man....no better yet make him scrape the paint off and do it the way you want it then woop his ass, shit if it was me and he fucked it all up i prolly would've beat him down right there but props on the self control

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by David_trueplaya_69@Sep 21 2005, 12:19 PM~3857438
woop that fools ass man....no better yet make him scrape the paint off and do it the way you want it then woop his ass, shit if it was me and he fucked it all up i prolly would've beat him down right there but props on the self control

lol thanks man... we both have the same mentality ima whoop his ass then sit and watch him put everything back to normal

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by concrete@Sep 21 2005, 11:34 AM~3857104
here's my shit...
orange with chrome.

i guess it wont look 2 bad but mines a brighter orange.... now thinkin bout it im still pretty pissed since yesterday, im whoopin his ass :biggrin:

·
Registered
16,520 Posts
just tell him u didnt want it orange and have him buy u everything new

or what he did was paint it orange but in reality its not really ur parts and he has the chrome stuff somewhere else

u know what i mean ?

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well the "new" engine is still on jack stands waitin to be put in. im just waiting to find the pasenger side exhaust manifold. im goin over there tomorrow and gettin a better look. cuzz now i remember i did make something different on the engine. one day i was scrappin grease away tryin to get the date code off the engine and i remember scrapin the engine, so their should be scratch marks still on the engine. well see. i guess yall find out on friday cuzz if not, he'll probably be the 1st person to get beat down with engine parts lol

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
Originally posted by maymayloc@Sep 21 2005, 05:48 PM~3859465
well the "new" engine is still on jack stands waitin to be put in. im just waiting to find the pasenger side exhaust manifold. im goin over there tomorrow and gettin a better look. cuzz now i remember i did make something different on the engine. one day i was scrappin grease away tryin to get the date code off the engine and i remember scrapin the engine, so their should be scratch marks still on the engine. well see. i guess yall find out on friday cuzz if not, he'll probably be the 1st person to get beat down with engine parts lol
if you find out he swapped your engine, fuck his bitch ass up

if not, whoop his fucking ass......

1 - 20 of 24 Posts