1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Just check them before and during the trip and you will be okay

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I put quit a few miles on my wires, and have been on quiet a few longer trips with my car and they have held up like a champ so far. But, like '64' sed, check em jus in case b4 and during the trip.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
i never trailer my car and i go on the highway all the time just check it before u get on and if your takeing a long trip then stop every so often and look at them but you should have no problem

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its a 96 lincoln town car I have them champagne color on anybody know where I can get accessories or somewhere special online for lincoln parts thanks and also does it matter what size tire they wont mess up on me if I go on the freeway I have 185 70s im just paranoid thanks

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its a 96 lincoln town car I have them on anybody know where I can get accessories or somewhere special online for lincoln parts thanks and also does it matter what size tire they wont mess up on me if I go on the freeway I have 185 70s im just paranoid thanks

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
I drive an 83 Coupe Deville on 13's and I take it on the interstate alot. Driven it on long road trips a few times with the 13's also, never gave me any problems. Only time it worried me was when i got caught in a rain storm. 60 MPH on 13's in the rain just don't mix, that right there scared the shit out of me, felt like i was driving on ice. Other then that, there cool :cheesy:

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
tHE BITCH is get'n on and off those sharp ass on/off ramps at about 45mph...my tires squeal like a bitch and if its rough Im all over the road bouncing...I drive all over w/ 14's...no problems...

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
These 245/40-17s hug the road like no-damn-body's business. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
i've gone 90mph + on my 13's on the regal...i've takin 6 hr trips..never had probs..now rain and sharp turns is a different story...but going in a straight line its all good.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts