LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
u can juice just about any car with the right know how. now the real question is would it be advisable. me i would say i wouldnt lift any uni-body car. u want something to lift, get a solid framed car

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
is it and astro van or a full size van.
i did an astro and it wasnt hard but it sure wasnt worth it to me

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
i seen a few tite as full size vans lifted

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
haha chevy reppin in germany

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
Whether it's an Astro or a full-size, it doesn't matter. They're both full-frame, not unibody. :uh:

Yes, you can juice a van. Yes, they look cool IMO. And YES you will have plenty of room for plenty of hoez out back to play with at you leisure. :cool:

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Originally posted by Badass94Cad@Nov 14 2007, 02:28 PM~9226394
Whether it's an Astro or a full-size, it doesn't matter.  They're both full-frame, not unibody. :uh:

Yes, you can juice a van.  Yes, they look cool IMO.  And YES you will have plenty of room for plenty of hoez out back to play with at you leisure. :cool:
sorry homeboy astro is NOT full frame.its a unibody
fullsize is full frame ;)

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Originally posted by grandson@Nov 14 2007, 04:10 PM~9227135
well, the astro has a front subframe / cradle but the rear is all unibody
i juiced a 87 astro it was just like you said

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
Originally posted by GRINGO_CONNECT@Nov 14 2007, 02:30 PM~9226406
sorry homeboy astro is NOT full frame.its a unibody
fullsize is full frame ;)
Hmm, you learn something new every day... I knew the fullsize was full frame, but I always thought the Astro was full frame too. I thought they were based on the S10... Oh well. :happysad:

·
Registered
8,414 Posts
i never knew astros were uni's, I used to want to pimp one out.

anything is juicable. I used to hate when peopl would say "you cant put hydraulics on this car" or whatever, like impalas wre the only cars they made hydros for or something,lol

·
Against the Grain
7,347 Posts
Originally posted by KINGFISH_CUSTOMS@Nov 13 2007, 11:32 PM~9223374
u can juice just about any car with the right know how.  now the real question is would it be advisable. me i would say i wouldnt lift any uni-body car. u want something to lift, get a solid framed car
why not, mines been just fine; same with 3 other people i know with lifted uni's.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Originally posted by supreme@Nov 14 2007, 08:37 AM~9225114
take kingfishes advice, plus vans wont get the skeezers sweatin your ride like a g-body or the other typical lowriders ;)
don't take his advice.i've seen plenty of vans that was killin some g-bodys.i have one on juice my self.it's a 98 astro.

·
More posts than Cornbread
9,662 Posts
Originally posted by jtheshowstoppper@Nov 15 2007, 12:16 PM~9233624
why do people always say juice cars with frames? all the unibodys ive seen switched up dont have any problems

because some people are old school Bro, they like to see & try to keep it traditional, trust me I catch shit from the lowrider guys & the tuner guys from having a civic on juice :uh:

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Originally posted by Boricua Customs@Nov 15 2007, 01:25 PM~9233684
because some people are old school Bro, they like to see & try to keep it traditional, trust me I catch shit from the lowrider guys & the tuner guys from having a civic on juice  :uh:
juicing a nontraditional really pisses people off :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts