LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Does anyone know shop that does hydralic system in Canada? I am very interested of getting on my car ( 1993 BMW 325).
Someone Please Help me!!!:(
thank you
Bimmerboi

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Where abouts in toronto.? and what ya lookin to have done to your ride?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
actually, i am in brampton right now...to be honest..i dont know anything about hydraulic system...i guess i am looking for something wicked? also. how about the price?

·
Registered
13,390 Posts
I HAVE ALOT OF PEOPLE OUT THERE, MY HOMEBOY ANTHONY IS OPENING A SHOP ON THE 15TH, I'LL GET YOU SOME #'S TOMMAROW

·
Registered
343 Posts
go tlak to tomas at Low Life Customs in winnipeg, tell him Lee from 2LOW4U Customs sent you, they do some of tighest setups in canda :cool:

·
Burbans & Lacs
2,168 Posts
Originally posted by westsidehydros@Oct 10 2003, 12:21 AM
isn't there a low life customs in brampton? or is it brampford? Dammit, where the fuck is you shop Jeremy?
hahahahaha BRANTFORD.....its ok pete we all understand ur still hungover from vegas bro

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Just do yourself a favor and stay away from westside customs in mississauga, and underworld in burlington.2 Places i would not suggest going to for your hydro needs.Go with jeremy in brantford at LOWLIFE he's da man to see

·
Registered
13 Posts
i would definately go with low life. if cam (founder of llc and owner of winnipeg location) would trust someone else with the llc name then they would have to be damn good. jeremy's work is definately good! i just ordered a 4 pump pro hopper kit from cam. i didn't think twice about going to llc!

·
Burbans & Lacs
2,168 Posts
Originally posted by eraser@Oct 10 2003, 02:02 PM
i would definately go with low life. if cam (founder of llc and owner of winnipeg location) would trust someone else with the llc name then they would have to be damn good. jeremy's work is definately good! i just ordered a 4 pump pro hopper kit from cam. i didn't think twice about going to llc!
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
13 Posts
ya cam just finished a body drop on a nissan truck. the owner came all the way from bc to winnipeg to get the body drop done. if that doesn't say something about their work then i dont know what does. also check out this vid it features all llc built rides. and it aired on much last night for the first time!
http://www.manitobamotorsports.com/coverag...shadez_echo.wmv

1 - 20 of 20 Posts