LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if there are any good shops out here in Western Canada?

I'm thinking of building a Caddy. I'm not a car newbie at all but have never played with Hydro's. I just don't want to kill myself!
I can fabricate stuff (Use to build Hot Rods for a living) but I dont have the best place to work yet. Just moved and the garage isn't setup yet.

Any tips would be great!

·
Banned
10,571 Posts
Where you at?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in Calgary but I would go to BC if that's where the shop is at.
I dont mind travel at all. It would just be a pain to get it over the border to the states and back.

·
Banned
10,571 Posts
What you looking for?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It says up top kinda.

I want to build a early '80's coupe DeVille in black. 100 spoke chrome 14's, not a crazy setup. Something like 2 pumps, maybe 10" front 14" rear, has to 3 wheel, not huge but atleast alittle. I dont know if I need to chain the rear or not.

I'm kinda new to the Hydro game. My buddy has a bagged Mazda truck and I know that stuff ok but juice is a whole diffrent game. Hence why I would need some one to install the stuff. I just don't know if I would trust it it I did the install.

·
Banned
10,571 Posts
Originally posted by Spottty@Aug 31 2005, 04:56 PM~3728553
It says up top kinda.

I want to build a early '80's coupe DeVille in black. 100 spoke chrome 14's, not a crazy setup. Something like 2 pumps, maybe 10" front 14" rear, has to 3 wheel, not huge but atleast alittle. I dont know if I need to chain the rear or not.

I'm kinda new to the Hydro game. My buddy has a bagged Mazda truck and I know that stuff ok but juice is a whole diffrent game. Hence why I would need some one to install the stuff. I just don't know if I would trust it it I did the install.
Do you have a car already??I have a candy orange 82 coupe with leather and moonroof f\s,can deliver i'm in manitoba,also have a 84 4 dr deville juiced candied and reinforced f\s does huge 3's,(both mint)need to sell one or the other to start my 61.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
theres a few shops out here in southern ontario theres westside hydros, lowlife customs,all that,and switches and thangs and they all do real good work

1 - 9 of 9 Posts