LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
did u have alot of problems with seaping or did they just blow up like all the other china dumps. I had a WHOLE case of those man i thought i was the shit when i got em fot 75.00 each man was a wrong

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Originally posted by B_A_RIDER@Aug 10 2005, 01:15 PM~3581838
Ill give you $75 for one shipped

buy an italian or u will regret it mark my words

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
Originally posted by Mr Impala@Aug 10 2005, 12:33 PM~3581959
buy an italian or u will regret it mark my words
I got a adex on a ride im trying to sell but id like to keep it so I need somthing to throw on there.

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
NO!!!!!!!!!!!! They are not good for any pumps they suck. I dont mean to ruin dudes topic but if u drive your car or wanna drive your car DONT use these u have to ride around with slow down closed so your car stays up

·
Registered
625 Posts
thats not right coming in here and telling people not to buy someones shit cause you had a bad experiance. i dont know one way or another about those in particular but DAMN!

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Originally posted by B_A_RIDER@Aug 10 2005, 01:15 PM~3581838
Ill give you $75 for one shipped
i got 2 ebay squares . $80 shipped for 2. they're just paper weights to me but expensive paperweights. paid 2 bills shipped thinkin they would at least hold up just for looks. slow leaking like a mutha.

sorry bout jumpin in on the thread.

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Originally posted by unkuthz@Aug 10 2005, 09:10 PM~3587814
thats not right coming in here and telling people not to buy someones shit cause you had a bad experiance. i dont know one way or another about those in particular but DAMN!
well read my signature and see what u think ive had aLOTof these china wanna be adex's and they all suck none of em work right at least LA squares are only deltas inside and hold pressure

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
im also telling people cuz they r dangeruos if your driving they fall even faster without warning and can be very dangerous

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
yah sorry bro, to ruin the thread, but I got 6 of those sitting in my garage and I can't find the heart to sell em to someone else. Mr Impala is right, they are garbage, Delta's are actually better IMO

·
Registered
10,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by MonteMan@Aug 11 2005, 01:37 PM~3594388
yah sorry bro, to ruin the thread, but I got 6 of those sitting in my garage and I can't find the heart to sell em to someone else. Mr Impala is right, they are garbage, Delta's are actually better IMO
No shit.. Well i didnt know they were that shitty. Well thanks for the heads up fellas. The last thing i want to do is fuck somebody over or have them not happy with the transaction.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts