LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
5,102 Posts
** I was at the "Back to the 50's" car show this summer & there was a car at the HOK booth that had a blend in done on the front fender in an all out Kandy paint.... Now, Jon Kosmoski himself dared me to find that repair & even with the sun shining bright --- I failed at my attempt ... He told me if I was hot or cold & I could see no flaw.... But thats from a man that created the paint & has been using it since it was invented....Both these paints are a 3 stage paint & the facts are that the "KBC" is easier to paint & touch up ... I would do the KBC-- you will save $$$ both ways & the paints actually look very similar ...... I saw a Bike & a Roadster -- side by side & the colors were very close ---- even in the sun.....BUt thats HOK professional paint jobs too........I have seen it & it looks good w/ less $$$$$$$ --- thats a new set of rims in price difference.... ;)

· Registered
5,102 Posts
*** You shouldnt be worried about someone keying your car .. If you put it out for someone to do it -- then you take that risk... I will never leave my car out in the open for a long time after I get it done again.... If so then i will discuss it with my insurance agent about how much time & effort went into the car & make sure you have set prices on certain items on the car .. Like paint & body , Interior, hydraulics, Ect... Your agent will tailor an insurance package to your needs... If they cant -- Move on to someone who can....... KBC is cheaper & looks good.......A full Kandy just cant be beat on the streets .... ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.