LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any pics of anything painted kandy red over a white base, preferably a pearl white base

·
Registered
11,982 Posts
Originally posted by Hoss805@Jan 20 2009, 06:25 PM~12764920
blotches

ALOT OF THEM!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Originally posted by Hoss805@Jan 21 2009, 12:05 AM~12768483
YUP YUP,

IF YOU CAN PAINT A KANDY OVER A WHITE BASE, YOUR A BAD MUTHR FKR
YUP

·
Registered
116 Posts
Have some pics @ myspace.com/432detailers. There is a lincoln LS with a two tone and one of the colors is candy red over a pearl white base

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Heres an example, this paterns are the wprk of Mourice, this is only an example. Im going to do some patterns on the roof somewhat like this but with fan patterns on the inside of the patterns, the whole car will be white with white ice, ill mask off patterns and spray kandy red over them. Just lookin for any pics is all. By the way Detailers that LS was bad ass, Pm me some more info on that as far as what u used for the pearl shades on the white

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
yeah, your likely not goign to run in to any blochy issues if your just doing patterns with it or small areas, but painting a whole car candy over white...................................i wouldn't want to try it.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think ill be alright with just the small patterns, anyone have a pic of the car bill hines painted kandy red over a white base???

·
Registered
9,833 Posts
i cant find any color pics but the pierson brothers 34 coupe was candy red and blue over white

1 - 12 of 12 Posts