LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was gettin ready to paint my car candy blue. when you put your candy on your rims what base coat does it match with. i was thinkin silver since the base coat on the rim is chrome. is there any way to to darken up the blue on the rims but still have the transparent look on the chrome. i wanna order my rims from keith so i was asking him but if any one can hit me up with some answer that would be tight.

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
Originally posted by lowrider_620@Aug 10 2005, 05:39 AM~3579153
i was gettin ready to paint my car candy blue. when you put your candy on your rims what base coat does it match with. i was thinkin silver since the base coat on the rim is chrome. is there any way to to darken up the blue on the rims but still have the transparent look on the chrome. i wanna order my rims from keith so i was asking him but if any one can hit me up with some answer that would be tight.
YA WE CAN BUILTH UP THE BLUES....TO MATCH WHEN YOU PANIT YOUR CAR JUST MAKE SURE YOU GET A GOOOD SAMPLE SO I GET MATCH IT OK ,THANKS

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sounds good how much 4 some 13's reverse with the blue on the dish and back spoke and everything else chrome with zenith style spinner with a blue and silver emblem. some pics of somthing simailar would be tight.

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
Originally posted by lowrider_620@Aug 10 2005, 09:38 AM~3579926
sounds good how much 4 some 13's reverse with the blue on the dish and back spoke and everything else chrome with zenith style spinner with a blue and silver emblem. some pics of somthing simailar would be tight.
LIKE 630....I DO HAVE A SET DONE THATS CHEAPER.....IT WAS IN THE BLOW OUT SEC..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts