LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to find a 2nd Gen. 4-door blazer model i can hook up to look like my truck. Anyone know where i can find one? Thanks! :)

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by hopper_ali@Sep 29 2003, 01:36 PM
when you gonna get a vid of that other thing you made?
I got a new camera, i'm still trying to figure out. Do you know how much of a pain that is trying to make one?? It prolly took 2 or 3 days to get the blazer one to work on here.

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by hopper_ali@Sep 29 2003, 01:46 PM
my rc lindberg took less than an hour
well my camera doesn't record sound, so i had to add it. then everytime i tried to add sound, "moviemaker" would freeze up. and then it was in the wrong format, so i had to d/l a program to convert it. i d/l'ed about four of em before i found one that worked. then i had to upload it to imagestation, create an album...it was more work than i wanna do.

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
my camera dosent record sound either, i had to add it.

a better program than moviemaker is ulead videostudio 4.

its so simple to use. try and download it.

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
here is a 95 2 door and a 95 4 door but the 4 door is snaptight

and here is a 96 2 door

here is a 97 2 door

here is a 97 4 door Z-10 (1/20 scale)

your pick? :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks LowJay and phatras!!! :thumbsup: now that i know they exist i'll have to check e-bay to find one... any websites you'd reccomend for getting parts like a phantom grill, rims, airbag parts, ect??? Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts
Well the amt ones are 1:24 i think but those lindberg ones are 1:20 scale I wouldnt buy those Just look for the amt promo style one on ebay.. BUt as for the custom parts Pretty much everything except rims would have to be scratchbuilt.. Depending on what type of rims ya want check out hopping hydros, fujimi, and aoshima They make the best rims.. Good luck Later Rick

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts
I checked out ebay for ya real quick and there is a few four doors on there in the 1:24 scale.. Heres a link to the snap kit made by amt. NOw keep in mind this is not a full detail kit but it has a nice interior and body but the chassis is all molded together and there is no motor.. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...4&category=2581 Later Rick S

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good lookin out guys... I'll see what i can come up with... I'm pretty new to model building so i really don't have a clue how to make something like a phantom grill from scratch... any ideas on that? Or is there anyone out there that would like to build a blazer to look like mine for a fee? Thanks!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts