LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 363 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got a hook up on canvas stayfast tops. Real nice and straight stitching. heat pressed with glass back window. I got mine for $625. I thought it was a good deal. $490 with rear plastic window. Colors in stock are ,black,blue, tan, and burgandy. Other colors available but are $60 more for custom orders. Price on custom orders such as color match on exotic colors will be between $100 to $150 . Also for blank canvas rear window is $90 and has zipper and will install like a regular rear window.

I did research an saw some real low quality work. It was a cheaper price but i figured you gt what you pay for.

If any one is interested shoot me a pm. I will get more details for you. This is from a manufacture that im going to be working with ,so im told that these are good prices. Can get them for most gm cars. I havent installed mine yet but snapped a quick picture of one that was done on a buick. Looked tight.

Attachments

·
Registered
641 Posts
TTT i need a tan top for 1967 impala canvas ?? any hooks for the rubber on the tops??

·
Registered
641 Posts
Glass window

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
I got a hook up on canvas stayfast tops. Real nice and straight stitching. heat pressed with glass back window. I got mine for $625. I thought it was a good deal. $490 with rear plastic window. Colors in stock are ,black,blue, tan, and burgandy. Other colors available but are $60 more for custom orders.

I did research an saw some real low quality work. It was a cheaper price but i figured you gt what you pay for.

If any one is interested shoot me a pm. I will get more details for you. This is from a manufacture that im going to be working with ,so im told that these are good prices. Can get them for most gm cars. I havent installed mine yet but snapped a quick picture of one that was done on a buick. Looked tight.

Is this the med burgundy????

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
1970 deville glass window firethron red

·
This user retired this account
0 Posts
I got a hook up on canvas stayfast tops. Real nice and straight stitching. heat pressed with glass back window. I got mine for $625. I thought it was a good deal. $490 with rear plastic window. Colors in stock are ,black,blue, tan, and burgandy. Other colors available but are $60 more for custom orders.

what shades of green are available?

what about a turqoise or aqua?

·
RAG CITY
424 Posts
what shades of green are available?

what about a turqoise or aqua?
x64...i'll be in da market to purchase a canvas top in tha next few months that is close to my paint as possible.

·
Registered
16,630 Posts
got my top today good buyer great price fast shipping stayfast will post pics when i get it mounted easy to deal with , thanks daddy

1 - 20 of 363 Posts