LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

341 - 360 of 365 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #344
What colors are available and pinpoint vinyl? Or are they the same that I can find online as it is?
Let me know what color you need. Diffr3nt companies have different options but i have some accounts with a few and can get some stuff not available to everyone. Hit my line for quicker response. 949 735 3045

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
image.jpg
Kee auto tops stayfast. Orange

·
** 58-64 Rag Impalas **
16,542 Posts
:cool:

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Looking for Pacific Blue Canvas for a 63 drop... Couple questions, If you do the gangsta back window is that back part still zip down? Also are all these people installing there tops from a shop after you sell them or is that easy to do? Do you also sell matching boots?

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #354
Looking for Pacific Blue Canvas for a 63 drop... Couple questions, If you do the gangsta back window is that back part still zip down? Also are all these people installing there tops from a shop after you sell them or is that easy to do? Do you also sell matching boots?
Yes, i can get the color you need. I sent you my number. hit me up.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Looking for stayfast top for my 60 Impala. Maybe Saddle or a little darker, or close to the stock copper color interior. Let me know whats available and price shipped to 14201

Thanks

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
To the top !! for the man :thumbsup:

341 - 360 of 365 Posts