LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

21 - 40 of 365 Posts

·
~BLOOD MONEY 64~
14,481 Posts
I got a hook up on canvas stayfast tops. Real nice and straight stitching. heat pressed with glass back window. I got mine for $625. I thought it was a good deal. $490 with rear plastic window. Colors in stock are ,black,blue, tan, and burgandy. Other colors available but are $60 more for custom orders.

I did research an saw some real low quality work. It was a cheaper price but i figured you gt what you pay for.

If any one is interested shoot me a pm. I will get more details for you. This is from a manufacture that im going to be working with ,so im told that these are good prices. Can get them for most gm cars. I havent installed mine yet but snapped a quick picture of one that was done on a buick. Looked tight.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
i got a 86 cutlass that has been converted to a convertible. I know the rack used was a lebaron but i know it was cut up and extended to fit my cutlass.. Wonder if took measurements and what not if i could get one made or if i have to use a shop here in town?:dunno:

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
i got a 86 cutlass that has been converted to a convertible. I know the rack used was a lebaron but i know it was cut up and extended to fit my cutlass.. Wonder if took measurements and what not if i could get one made or if i have to use a shop here in town?:dunno:
Would need to know how much was added in width and length. It can be made.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
My car is matador red do you got something that might match that and do you send out color samples
Your canvastop is in the mail homie! Thnks for your order.

Attachments

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Shoot me a text. $521,with vinyl rear window ,shipped.
Here are some colors of the canvas. The bright red and bright blue are custom colors and are not in stock but available. Waiting on samples for salt and pepper charcaol ,green ,purple ,pink, light grey which are also custom colors. I will be sending out samples as soon as i recieve them. Thank you for your time and interest.

21 - 40 of 365 Posts