LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im building a lowrider on a caprice 77.

anyone got construction pics of rear susp. ?

post them here!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by SWITCHCRAFT@Jan 1 2004, 10:24 AM
i have pics of my 87 caprice i think they look similar not real sure.......


they are in my webshots album check it out and ask me questions if you want.............
Ok! nice pics thanks!

here are some pics of mine!


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SWITCHCRAFT

Whats size cylinders have u got?

i have 8" in front and 10" rear

is it possible with 12" in rear without to change anything?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,446 Posts

was that logo drawn on with a marker? :cheesy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,446 Posts
thats cool :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,888 Posts
Originally posted by MbStar@Jan 1 2004, 09:25 PM
SWITCHCRAFT

Whats size cylinders have u got?

i have 8" in front and 10" rear

is it possible with 12" in rear without to change anything?
i got 12's in the rear...........DO NOT GO WITH 12's i gotta shorten my driveshaft if i wanna lock it up all the way.........



go with 10's anything passed that and you will have to modify shit..............


good luck
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
970 Posts
my 89 caprice i had 12's without problem....my mann got the car and put 16's n he need ta shorten the driveshaft a bit ....i havent measured how much of the 16's extend yet... i love caprices...damn good card ta build...good luck
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by kaptonkrewl2003@Jan 3 2004, 01:34 AM
my 89 caprice i had 12's without problem....my mann got the car and put 16's n he need ta shorten the driveshaft a bit ....i havent measured how much of the 16's extend yet... i love caprices...damn good card ta build...good luck
Got pics??? :uh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
208 Posts
DROPIN 98'S AVATAR IS ONE OF THE BEST WHERE CAN I GET ONE
PM ME :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
319 Posts
Originally posted by MbStar@Dec 29 2003, 03:50 PM~1464969
Im building a lowrider on a caprice 77.

anyone got construction pics of rear susp. ?

post them here!!
heres a pic of my 75 caprice
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top