LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,689 Posts
Originally posted by spike90fleetwood@Feb 2 2010, 01:15 PM~16488030
Has anybody heard of this?  If so, what year of caprice and what mods have to be done?
if you really want a higher lock up you can cut the arms and move the balljoint mounts down like the donks do-i never heard of it myself...caddy and caprice are pretty close arms-most use the caprice setups on gbodies for hoppin :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,689 Posts
Originally posted by 1_PUMP@Feb 2 2010, 02:27 PM~16488553
WHAT KINDA LAC AND YEAR?
by his screen name i would guess a 90 fleetwood :dunno: but most have other cars too lol :biggrin:
 

·
Raining Game 66
Joined
·
1,350 Posts
Originally posted by danp68@Feb 2 2010, 11:37 AM~16488646
by his screen name i would guess a 90 fleetwood :dunno: but most have other cars too lol  :biggrin:
hell ya we do :biggrin:
 

·
Raining Game 66
Joined
·
1,350 Posts
Originally posted by danp68@Feb 2 2010, 11:36 AM~16488633
if you really want a higher lock up you can cut the arms and move the balljoint mounts down like the donks do-i never heard of it myself...caddy and caprice are pretty close arms-most use the caprice setups on gbodies for hoppin  :cool:
ya bro thats all you can do cuz caddy and caprice have the same spindle length and arms cuz i just walked out and measured mine on my 79 deville and my 87 box chevy and they both measured at 8 3/4 inchs tall.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
948 Posts
Originally posted by 1_PUMP@Feb 2 2010, 11:24 AM~16489032
ya bro thats all you can do cuz caddy and caprice have the same spindle length and arms  cuz i just walked out and measured mine on my 79 deville and my 87 box chevy and they both measured at 8 3/4 inchs tall.

x10
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,367 Posts
its the same Arm! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by 1_PUMP@Feb 2 2010, 12:20 PM~16488997
hell ya we do :biggrin:
it's for a bigbody
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I appreciate all the info... I figured as much, them being the same. But I had to ask, just in case.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,414 Posts
Originally posted by spike90fleetwood@Feb 2 2010, 08:38 PM~16493476
I appreciate all the info... I figured as much, them being the same.  But I had to ask, just in case.
some caddy years/models used a different arm... thats why I asked for a pic.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by AndrewH@Feb 2 2010, 07:54 PM~16493616
some caddy years/models used a different arm...  thats why I asked for a pic.
I appreciate it... I use my iPhone for everything and I haven't figured out how to post pics from my phone yet
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,689 Posts
Originally posted by AndrewH@Feb 2 2010, 10:54 PM~16493616
some caddy years/models used a different arm...  thats why I asked for a pic.
yeah some are different...maybe bubble caprice and bubble fleets are the same but70s/80s are different...bout same size but slight difference-may even bolt right up but look a bit different :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,151 Posts
Same arms...You can extend them at the ears and/or cut out the area with the bump stop for a higher lock up...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by EazyE10286@Feb 2 2010, 09:35 PM~16494866
Same arms...You can extend them at the ears and/or cut out the area with the bump stop for a higher lock up...
Cool, thanks
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top