LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you're looking for any particular plugs, harnesses, remotes, data cables or parts such as detachable faces, brains for mobile tvs, etc, etc. Hit me up if you can't find them.

I just met up with a hook up who can get parts for a good price brand new. He works for a wholesale distributor who supplies to a lot of car stereo and repair shops with parts.

Brands like Alpine, Clarion, Denon, JVC, Kenwood, Panasonic, Pioneer, Sanio, Sony and other major brands.

I needed a data cord that plugs a Kenwood KVT-911DVD screen to the brain and he hooked me up this weekend with one. Sometimes we can't find stuff like these and if we do find them in places like eBay......they want an arm and a leg for them.

This is how it works, give me the part description or part number if you know it. I'll check with him, he gives me the price if they cary it. If you want it, PayPal me the money, I order it, when it comes in, I'll ship it. All parts are brand new and from the original manufacturer.

Call me if questions @ (310) 987-3368 or e-mail me @ [email protected] I'm just trying to help the Lay it Low brothers out if you know what I mean.

PEACE! :thumbsup: :wave:

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
TTT :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
can you get the model numbers for the navigation systems that r compatible with a panasonic CQ-VD7500u? i wanna add navi to it eventually but i need the part numbers of the stuff i need to do it......

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by southside groovin@Oct 9 2006, 11:28 AM~6334329
can you get the model numbers for the navigation systems that r compatible with a panasonic CQ-VD7500u? i wanna add navi to it eventually but i need the part numbers of the stuff i need to do it......
I'll check with him but normally this is research that YOU need to do. You get the part number and he gets the parts. :cool:

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
lol trust me homie....... ive looked
ttt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts