LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 248 Posts

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE BEEN IN THIS LIFESTYLE " LOWRIDING" KNOW THIS MAN MR. TOMMY DOWN IN PARAMOUNT,CA .NOW FOR YOU THAT DONT KNOW OF HIM OR HEARD OF HIM MOST LIKELY SEEN HIS WORK IN THE CUSTOM AUTOMOBILE,MOTORCYLE SCENE... WELL THIS TOPIC IS TO PUT YOU GUYS UP ON GAME .. TOMMY HAS MAOVE TO BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS.. HE LINKED UP WITH A MR TUL. TO BRING TO THE SCENE T&T GARAGE LIKE I SAID THERE ON SOME NEW SHIT, STILL HAVE THE VINTAGE STUFF BUT LAYITLOW LET ME TELL YOU I JUST PICKED UP MY JACKET FROM THEM AND THESE CATS WERE LIKE CHECK THIS PATCH OUT AND HITTING ME WITH THE " BET YOU NEVER SEEN THIS PATCH WELL LAYITLOW GET AT THEM T&T GARAGE 562 706-7158 OR 562 536-6260 LET EM KNOW YOU GOT THE NEW # ON LAYITLOW WELL HERE ARE SOME PICS IF YOU HAVE SOME OF THE OLD STUFF POST SUM PICS !

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
these dudes got it all! just ask about tommy, he knows his shit when it comes to this jacket game! 562 706-7158 there off washington and the 605 fwy hit em up with any of your club gear! T&T GARAGE TTT!

·
SYCHOTIK
701 Posts
are they on layitlow or do we have to call them...

·
Premium Member
58,442 Posts
these dudes got it all! just ask about tommy, he knows his shit when it comes to this jacket game! 562 706-7158 there off washington and the 605 fwy hit em up with any of your club gear! T&T GARAGE TTT!
also do they ship outta state?

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Is this the same guy that makes the impala jackets from seat inserts and old school patches from year correct material?

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Is this the same guy that makes the impala jackets from seat inserts and old school patches from year correct material?
:thumbsup:NEW SPOT SAME TOMMY JUST A LIL FALL OUT W/ OLD PARTNER.. CALL THE NUMBER TELL EM YOU GOT THE # ON LIL THE SHIP TO JAPAN //./// ALL OVER THE WORLD!

·
46st & WESTERN AVE
2,489 Posts
im gonns call them thanks for the info
CALLED YESTERDAY SKIM REAL COOL GUY HIT HIM UP HOMIE HE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU.

1 - 20 of 248 Posts