LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Polar Bear AFFA
14,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If your in a club and deceide to leave it due to the fact that lets say hypotheticly, it is poorly ran, members are loosing interest and no one is really showing thier cars does that qualify you as a club jumper if you drop out and join another club???

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Originally posted by LocalPridecc@Sep 5 2005, 11:12 PM~3760167
If your in a club and deceide to leave it due to the fact that lets say hypotheticly, it is poorly ran, members are loosing interest and no one is really showing thier cars does that qualify you as a club jumper if you drop out and join another club???
I say don't leave it just to join another if you gunna leave leave and take some time off then re think about joining another one or just stay and kick all the slacker ass's inot gear or kick them the fuck out

·
Banned
221 Posts
:uh: fuking club jumper,id kill u ! :cool:

·
Registered
16,631 Posts
WHY CHANGE CLUBS WHY NOT WORK WITH WHAT YOU HAVE? BRING THESE ISSUES UP WITH YOU MEMBERS. MAYBE MAKE SOME IDEAS TO MAKE IT BETTER INSTEAD OF JUST JUMPIN TO ANOTHER CLUB. MAYBE BECOME PRES. JUST PRESENT IDEAS THE RIGHT WAY. CAUSE IF YOU LEAVE AND GO TO ANOTHER CLUB WHO IS TO SAY THAT CLUB MIGHT BE THE SAME WAY AND YOULL BE JUMPING FOREVER. :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
16,631 Posts
Originally posted by texasfleetwood@Sep 6 2005, 12:22 AM~3760217
my car club is more like a gang, ur either with me or against me! and if yr against me, then ur fukked :cool:
THERE'S YOUR ANSWER YOU AIN'T GOING NOWHERE. I HOPE YOU AIN'T IN HIS CLUB THEY RUN IT LIKE DEATH ROW RECORDS.
:guns:

·
Banned
221 Posts
Originally posted by plague@Sep 5 2005, 11:27 PM~3760244
THERE'S YOUR ANSWER YOU AIN'T GOING NOWHERE. I HOPE YOU AIN'T IN HIS CLUB THEY RUN IT LIKE DEATH ROW RECORDS.
:guns:
:biggrin: are u ready to die for this shit? bust caps , :cool: skank fools, pay my bail, lie in court, rob, cheat ,steal, rape, gangbang 15 yr old latina whores??? if so hit me up, images of royalty, south texas c.c, :cool:

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
dont let your club fall apart, then you lost interest

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
Originally posted by BIGTONY@Sep 5 2005, 11:17 PM~3760187
I say don't leave it just to join  another if you gunna leave leave and take some time off then re think about joining another one or just stay and kick all the slacker ass's inot gear or kick them the fuck out
if the people who run and organize the club are the slackers and are the problem, it isnt going to get better. do your own thing. dont need a club. when the time is right, youll meet the right people. if its already a philosophy or rubbed off on the majority of the members, hard to do much about it. been there, cant reason to a mob most of the time. so you do whats best for you.

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
what about the ones who dont join a club? yet cruise with one, or cruise solo? or one who helps car club members even though they are not in it themselfs? few guys in a club i treat like a brother.......... but im not in the club, nor will i ever be in ANY club. i like my cars the way there built. and no one is telling me i need to pull my plaque cause of stock paint or a worn drivers seat.

·
Insurance Agent
11,191 Posts
Originally posted by juggalo4life@Sep 6 2005, 12:43 PM~3762011
and no one is telling me i need to pull my plaque cause of stock paint or a worn drivers seat.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,207 Posts
I love the fools that say *blah blah* reppin *blah blah* cc FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!! :uh: :( :angry:
and then quit and join something to be somebody FUCKING SELL OUTS!

Like homeboy said take some time off figure out what you wanna do and make sure it benifits you!
Theres nothin worse then saying Ive been in like 2-3 clubs.
:thumbsdown:

All I know is we do this shit for ourselfs and do it for reals !

LOCAL PRIDE has respect in YAKIMA and from CONTAGIOUS CC

CONTAGIOUS cc keepin it local
keepin it gangsta
and keepin it REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,155 Posts
Originally posted by TwOtYme@Sep 6 2005, 10:30 AM~3762208
I love the fools that say *blah blah* reppin *blah blah* cc FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!! :uh:  :(  :angry:
and then quit and join something to be somebody FUCKING SELL OUTS!

Like homeboy said take some time off figure out what you wanna do and make sure it benifits you!
Theres nothin worse then saying Ive been in like 2-3 clubs.
  :thumbsdown:

All I know is we do this shit for ourselfs and do it for reals !

LOCAL PRIDE has respect in YAKIMA and from CONTAGIOUS CC

CONTAGIOUS cc keepin it local
                        keepin it gangsta
                  and keepin it REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
267 Posts
if the club is falling apart and you still want to rep that club try to change around the heads. get them into a differnt slot. Maybe you could take over. give it a face lift. maybe change the rules put people on probation.

My club only has a few members but we all rep it to the fullest.

plus we all got our plaques tattooed. we would look stpid in another club. we are a family based club though so we have to see each other at family reunions and shit.

TRADITIONALS C.C. for life

1 - 20 of 49 Posts