LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Car Cover

754 views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  Mi Estilo CC 
#1 ·
I need a car cover...want one made for my car to fit good.....California Car Cover has some good indoor covers but are over $300.

Does any1 have good experience with a cheaper cover? My main concern is "is it gonna scratch the paint"....I know some are rougher then others.

What is used here? The car will be in a garage....Another concern is keeping dust out.

#3 ·
I have one of the cheap covers from a parts store... its blue not that rough and it was only 75.00 dollars. I dont have a expensive paint job so I really wasn't worried about scratchs. Also check ebay they always have covers listed

#4 ·
If you have a nice paint job I'd go with the Ca Car Cover. I got the light blue one that Mrpiercings is talking about and it scuffed the hell out of my paint on the edges of the fenders. I'm getting the Ca cover once the car is colorsanded and put back together.

#8 ·
Originally posted by MiaBaby@Aug 6 2005, 03:22 PM~3552642
have u tried "the max" car cover.
i think i have a few left.
if u wanna buy one the run usually $95
no. i just built a lean on my shed 22x 10 feet and park umder it :biggrin:

#13 ·
If you are going to use a car cover then the California Car Cover company is the way to go. I have covered my cars with their covers for years with no problems. They have many different types so visit their website to select the one you need. I believe they will even send you samples of the different materials they use. Never had one of their covers scratch any of my candies or flakes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.