LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i raise the car up all the way it dog tracks if it is lowered its fine. I think the piviot arm behind the rear end is causing this could i take the arm off and be ok? If not what can i do to prevent this problem?
 

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
Joined
·
19,175 Posts
Originally posted by hillbillyrider@Aug 17 2005, 11:10 PM~3645823
I think the piviot arm behind the rear end is causing this could i take the arm off and be ok?

No!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
49,409 Posts
It's been working fine.......leave is as-is unless you want a higher lockup
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,424 Posts
Originally posted by big pimpin@Aug 18 2005, 10:46 AM~3649901
No!

Why not? :dunno:








:biggrin:

Look at the banana bar in that pic it is moved over about 3" from center already. Imagine how much sway it would have with out the panhard bar. :0
 

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
Joined
·
19,175 Posts
Originally posted by timdog57@Aug 18 2005, 09:49 AM~3649911
Why not?  :dunno:
:biggrin:

Look at the banana bar in that pic it is moved over about 3" from center already. Imagine how much sway it would have with out the panhard bar.  :0
it would be awesome!!!!!! :cheesy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,424 Posts
Originally posted by big pimpin@Aug 18 2005, 11:06 AM~3649999
it would be awesome!!!!!!  :cheesy:
awesomely dangerous. :biggrin: If he takes it off I want him to keep a camera with him at all times so when his rearend slides out from underneath the car while driving he can take a pic. :biggrin:
 

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
Joined
·
19,175 Posts
Originally posted by timdog57@Aug 18 2005, 10:09 AM~3650011
awesomely dangerous.  :biggrin:  If he takes it off I want him to keep a camera with him at all times so when his rearend slides out from underneath the car while driving he can take a pic.  :biggrin:

hit a corner and one side would look like it was 1993 with some 15x10s on a mini truck! :cheesy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,424 Posts
Originally posted by big pimpin@Aug 18 2005, 11:12 AM~3650032
hit a corner and one side would look like it was 1993 with some 15x10s on a mini truck!  :cheesy:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
 
H

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
the reson your car dose that is because it was never designed to go up that high the only way to fx it is to put 2 uper trailing arms on it like a cutlass or regal the 1961-1964 impalas only had one uper trailing arm with a bar from the frame to the axle to keep it from moving side to side
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top