LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
FULLTIMER
Joined
·
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come and help Support The Troops!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
FULLTIMER
Joined
·
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Special invites go to everyone in and around Central Florida like Firme Estillo, Majestics, Uce, Rollerz Only, Sudden Impact, Los Origenales, and anyone else out there. Any questions you can contact me here or the number on the flyer. Let me know if you guys are coming or just show up. It's a $5.00 registration fee and there will be door prizes, food, and trophies for top 3 in each class. Thanks and God Bless!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
FULLTIMER
Joined
·
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
FULLTIMER
Joined
·
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BUMP!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,168 Posts
This gonna be on a saturday or a sunday???
 

·
FULLTIMER
Joined
·
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Saturday!!! Come on out Homie, it'll be a good thing! Thanks.
 

·
2GUNZ
Joined
·
28,221 Posts
Originally posted by flaco@Sep 14 2006, 04:01 PM~6173883
Special invites go to everyone in and around Central Florida like Firme Estillo, Majestics, Uce and anyone else out there. Any questions you can contact me here or the number on the flyer. Let me know if you guys are coming or just show up. It's a $5.00 registration fee and there will be door prizes, food, and trophies for top 3 in each class. Thanks and God Bless!!!!!!!!!!
DAMN DON'T FORGET ROLLERZ ONLY COMING SOON TO THE NORTH FLORIDA/SOUTH GA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. SEE YA IN MIAMI
 

·
FULLTIMER
Joined
·
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by ROLLERZDIRTY@Sep 16 2006, 09:25 AM~6185482
DAMN DON'T FORGET ROLLERZ ONLY COMING SOON TO THE NORTH FLORIDA/SOUTH GA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.   SEE YA IN MIAMI
Sorry about that, I was getting ready to send a IM to you, but you got to me first. I wasn't sure if there was a RO out here or not, but I'm glad to see that there is or will be soon. Come on out and show some support, I'd rather have the show swamped by Lo-Lo's than anything else. But I'm not hating on anyone, much love to any and all car builders. From 1902 to present. Thanks Homie and I'll be looking forward to seeing you guys there. Laters.
 

·
FULLTIMER
Joined
·
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
FULLTIMER
Joined
·
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow, we can't get no love up in here or what. TTT!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,952 Posts
Originally posted by flaco@Sep 14 2006, 01:51 PM~6173838
Come and help Support The Troops!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanxs 4 the invitacion (firmeestilo) ill talk 2 the guys
 

·
2GUNZ
Joined
·
28,221 Posts
Originally posted by flaco@Sep 16 2006, 03:52 PM~6186979
Sorry about that, I was getting ready to send a IM to you, but you got to me first. I wasn't sure if there was a RO out here or not, but I'm glad to see that there is or will be soon. Come on out and show some support, I'd rather have the show swamped by Lo-Lo's than anything else. But I'm not hating on anyone, much love to any and all car builders. From 1902 to present. Thanks Homie and I'll be looking forward to seeing you guys there. Laters.
NAW HOMIE IT IS ALL GOOD, JUST MESSING WITH YA DOGG
 

·
FULLTIMER
Joined
·
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by ROLLERZDIRTY@Sep 18 2006, 11:33 PM~6200516
NAW HOMIE IT IS ALL GOOD, JUST MESSING WITH YA DOGG
So you guys out here or no? It would be goog to have a little bit of everyone out here to rep to Lowrider lifstyle. The more the Lo-lo's, the better. Thanks.
 

·
FULLTIMER
Joined
·
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by flaco@Sep 14 2006, 04:51 PM~6173838
Come and help Support The Troops!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TTT!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,168 Posts
My ride's still far from being ready, but I'll still try to make it out there...

Specially cuz it's for the troops... good cause.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,168 Posts
Same here...

Shit is that it's a saturday show...
 

·
FULLTIMER
Joined
·
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by Mixteco@Sep 28 2006, 07:32 AM~6261689
Im already spreading word by mouth to homies that I know :cool:
Thanks Bro. I think It'll be good.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,168 Posts
Any idea how many lolo's gonna be rollin out there?
 
1 - 20 of 147 Posts
Top