Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sunday oct 30th will start around 2-3 in the afternoon and go all night

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
glad to see the low lows supporting anybody from orlando coming??????????????????????

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Originally posted by ICHIBAN@Aug 13 2005, 08:42 AM~3609587
sunday oct 30th will start around 2-3 in the afternoon and go all night

Tight Work...

Means I ain't gotta get up too early to make the drive :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cool look forward to seeing u there

·
Registered
5,734 Posts
What classes for the hop? Is it just going to be one class?

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
there will also be a bikini contest and the hop will be single double and radical just like everywhere else!!!!

the more cars in the hop the more cash u can win!!

there will be pleanty of classes for lowrider, euro, trucks all stuff

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ttt for a lowrider car show reppin florida

·
Registered
9 Posts
new movement prez here(duuuuuuuvaaaaallllllllllllllll) the show is at 8till4or5 reg is till noon. full car and truck classes con,semi,full, in each class lowrider truck class lowrider car class, imports domestics, fullsize truck mini truck 4x4, classic cars , full street bike classes 600,750,1000+ 8ft clubb participation troph. one for bike clubs one for car clubs bkini contest bounce that ass contest.an other games. any ques [email protected] or ichiban.com 904-334-7867 jeff

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ttt

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Originally posted by newmovement prez@Aug 17 2005, 07:22 PM~3644631
full car and truck classes con,semi,full, in each class lowrider truck class lowrider car class, imports domestics, fullsize truck mini truck 4x4, classic cars , full street bike classes 600,750,1000+ 8ft clubb participation troph. one for bike clubs one for car clubs bkini contest bounce that ass contest.an other games.

Any chance there'll be a category for most money
spent on gas making the trip there? :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thats a good idea everyone save there gas reciepts and we will throw them in a bucket and have a raffel!!!!

this is serious we are adding it to the list good idea thanks!!!!!!!!

each reciept you put your name and number on it and you can win we will figure out what later

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Originally posted by newmovement prez@Aug 17 2005, 07:22 PM~3644631
new movement prez here(duuuuuuuvaaaaallllllllllllllll)                                                                                                                                                                                                                        the show is at 8till4or5 reg is till noon. full car and truck classes con,semi,full, in each class lowrider truck class lowrider car class, imports domestics, fullsize truck mini truck 4x4, classic cars , full street bike classes 600,750,1000+ 8ft clubb participation troph. one for bike clubs one for car clubs bkini contest bounce that ass contest.an other games. any ques [email protected] or ichiban.com 904-334-7867 jeff
Lowrider and a 4x4 class in the same show? :dunno:

·
Registered
9 Posts
yeah have to have a little of everything. i havent seen just one type of show yet in the 18yrs of showing cars. hell lowrider even lets the shithead imports and bagged crap in its all good i guess what they like they like.4x4 is a hobby lowriding is a way of live. hell my 9and 5 year olds know more about lowriding then most do about cars.hell he can take apart a pumphead ,pump, and dump assembly not many 9 yr olds can hes third generation lowrider life had and built more lowlow bikes,then people have had cars.hop it lock it and drop it

·
Registered
9 Posts
yeah have to have a little of everything. i havent seen just one type of show yet in the 18yrs of showing cars. hell lowrider even lets the shithead imports and bagged crap in its all good i guess what they like they like.4x4 is a hobby lowriding is a way of live. hell my 9and 5 year olds know more about lowriding then most do about cars.hell he can take apart a pumphead ,pump, and dump assembly not many 9 yr olds can hes third generation lowrider life had and built more lowlow bikes,then people have had cars.hop it lock it and drop it

Attachments

1 - 20 of 102 Posts