LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres some pics....

if anybody sees it around please give me a call 604 992 4035.. or at home 604 8825979
it has brand new 13's on it not to mention the subs, mids, amp, deck

thanks guys :(

·
Registered
170 Posts
I too hope you get it back and I hope who ever stole it gets what's coming to them.

People gotta learn, if you mess with a lowrider, you're gunna get fucked up :biggrin: .

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks dude. i wish i coulda caught the guy doing it... i must have just missed them too cus my buddy went out to get his car about 15 minutes before i did and he said it was still there. there woulda been nothing better then beating some fucker down that was fuckign with my ride

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Gloss Hogg@Sep 12 2005, 01:23 AM~3796831
thats lame bro :thumbsdown:

was that PK Tims old LS?
yeah dude... i was just getting ready to put somet time into it too :angry: ... so much wasted potential not its just gonna get stripped :( :( :(

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well im gona headto bed, thanks everybody

it looks like im gonna be lookin for new ride soon so Pm me some clean under 5000's for sale :biggrin:

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
car was found... locks and ignition were 'punched in' and system gone. no word on the rims though. gotta go check it out tomorrow.

anybody have an idea what my deductable will be on replaceing that shit? thanks

·
Registered
12,920 Posts
saw it rollin today on the back of a clover towing truck...all 4 rims were there just some trim missing

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by Chris@Sep 13 2005, 10:58 PM~3811182
saw it rollin today on the back of a clover towing truck...all 4 rims were there just some trim missing
yeah thank god.. i have the trim its all good. icbc is trying to screw me over already :ugh: and the shop its at said they arent startin till monday.... :angry:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts