LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine bought a 51bel air with a title. The problem is the title matches everything but vin tag same year style does any one know of a sight I can check the cars vin number for free or is there a way he can get a title for vin tag on car ???????????

·
i dont feel tardy
20,934 Posts
Originally posted by southsyde64@Jan 27 2010, 08:17 PM~16433628
A friend of mine bought a 51bel air with a title. The problem is the title matches everything but vin tag same year style does any one know of a sight I can check the cars  vin number for free or is there a way he can get a title for vin tag on car ???????????
broadway title

·
Registered
28,033 Posts
forget the vin tag idea

oh and then the title was ID to the engine block. so if it was changed it might not be same anyway. ive had to use broadway title as chuckles here mentioned. coupple bills and some back n forth to the courthouse and they will get you squared away.

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
Originally posted by LostInSanPedro@Jan 28 2010, 07:20 AM~16436725
whats a broadway title?
Title service out of Alabama, there is one in Las vegas that comes back quicker but forgot the name. Broadway is straight had to use them before. Google broadway title services to get to their site.

·
Registered
30 Posts
question. sorry to post in your topic. but thought it was more apropriate than starting one just for this.
i bought a car for my first ride and the the last person to own the car sighned the back but never registered it. and i thinnk the date was in the 80's so how would one go about putting this in my name so i can get tags before my bday thanks in advance

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
Originally posted by Dirty_South@Jan 28 2010, 01:31 PM~16437921
oops not the last person but not the guys name i had bought from
You can get forms from your vehicle registration spot and then you have to take them to the guy and have him sign those ( or sign them yourself not sure how indepth the paperwork is dont get caught ) or if you can get ahold of the guy take him to your regional registration office and they will print a copy of the title in his name right there ( tell them its lost or something ) and then you just use that copy. Or if the car is made before 1975 use a title service to get a title with out much hassle.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Originally posted by KandyRedLac@Jan 28 2010, 05:58 AM~16437970
You can get forms from your vehicle registration spot and then you have to take them to the guy and have him sign those ( or sign them yourself not sure how indepth the paperwork is dont get caught  ) or if you can get ahold of the guy take him to your regional registration office and they will print a copy of the title in his name  right there ( tell them its lost or something ) and then you just use that copy. Or if the car is made before 1975 use a title service to get a title with out much hassle.
thanks alot man. :cool:

·
i dont feel tardy
20,934 Posts
Originally posted by Dirty_South@Jan 28 2010, 07:55 AM~16438129
thanks alot man.  :cool:
avoid the nonsense hassle and have a buddy sign it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts