LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JUST LIKE YOU SEE LAPD SHOT AND KILLED MY FRIEND AROUND 8PM LAST NIGHT WAS ON THE NEWS HE IS THE RESENT VICTUM TO LAPD NEGLIJENCE THE MONEY WILL GO TO THE MOTHER OF THE VICTUM TO HELP IN FUNERAL EXPENSES ANY HELP WOULD BE TANKFUL THANK YOU ALL

CAR WASH JULY-23-05 THE MONEY WILL GO TO THE MOTHER OF THE RESENT DEATH OF MY FRIEND DUE TO LAPD FIND IT IN YOUR SOUL TO HELP THE MOTHER, THE CAR WASH WILL BE ON THE BLOCK I LIVE IN THIS WILL BE A SERIOUS THING THE WASH WILL TAKE PLACE ON 1ST AND S.WESTMORELAND BETWEEN VERMONT AND VIRGIL FOR MORE INFO PM ME

THANKS
FERNS213

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
i heard about that this morning on the news fernie.......sorry to hear that it was one of your friends bro....................prayers go out to his familia from "PREMIER CC-los angeles"......are they going to set up a donation fund to help w/ the expenses other than the car wash bro.................let me know...

richee

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
YEA HE WAS JUST 2 YEARS OLDER I GREW UP WITH THAT FOO HE LIVED IN MY HOOD WE TARDED SEGA AND NINTENDO GAMES N SHIT THE FAMILY WAS CLOSE TO OUR FAMILY THE MOM WOULD KICK IT WITH MY MOM THEY WERE KOO PEOPLE FUCKEN COPS SHOT HIM POINT BLANK " HE DIDNT EVEN HAVE A GUN" COPS ARENT SUPOSED TO SHOT WHEN A SUSPECT DOESNT HAVE A WEAPON THEY FUCKED UP AS FOR THE MONEY BEING RAISED SO FAR ITS MONEY BEING COLLECTED IN THE HOOD OR NEAR BY AND THE CAR WASH I WILL ALSO TRY TO COLLECT MONEY AT THE STRICTLY FAMILY DANCE THIS SATURDAY THATS IT FOR NOW I GUESS

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
that is too bad bro.........sorry for your loss as well as his familias loss bro...........i can't make the car wash bro........but i'll send some feria to help out
Originally posted by ferns213@Jul 21 2005, 09:24 AM
YEA HE WAS JUST 2 YEARS OLDER I GREW UP WITH THAT FOO HE LIVED IN MY HOOD WE TARDED SEGA AND NINTENDO GAMES N SHIT THE FAMILY WAS CLOSE TO OUR FAMILY THE MOM WOULD KICK IT WITH MY MOM THEY WERE KOO PEOPLE FUCKEN COPS SHOT HIM POINT BLANK " HE DIDNT EVEN HAVE A GUN" COPS ARENT SUPOSED TO SHOT WHEN A SUSPECT DOESNT HAVE A WEAPON THEY FUCKED UP AS FOR THE MONEY BEING RAISED SO FAR ITS MONEY BEING COLLECTED IN THE HOOD OR NEAR BY AND THE CAR WASH I WILL ALSO TRY TO COLLECT MONEY AT THE STRICTLY FAMILY DANCE THIS SATURDAY THATS IT FOR NOW I GUESS
[snapback]3449492[/snapback]​

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gracias god bless

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
THE CAR WASH WILL START TAKING PLACE AT 11:00AM TILL??? THE LOCATION IS

145 S.WESTMORELAND AVE
LOS ANGELES,CA 90004
BETWEEN VERMONT AND VIRGIL ON 1ST
RIGHT NEXT TO VIRGIL MIDDLE SCHOOL

THANK YOU
FOR MORE INFO PM ME

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TODAY ITS ON AND POPPING THE CAR WASH ALREADY STARTED WE NEED TO RAISE $6,000 FOR THE CITY TO GIVE BACK THE BODY AND IT AINT CHEAP PUTTING SOME ONE UNDERGROUND COST$$$$$ HELP US OUT

THANK YOU

FERNS213

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THAT HOMIE. MAY HE R.I.P MUCH LOVE.

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks homie the carwash went koo we got $950

1 - 10 of 10 Posts