LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1


We are hosting another car wash / toy drive for the Santa Cop / ULA 2008 toy drive.

Where: Good Deels Tires & Wheels Services
1700 S Westmoreland Rd
Dallas, Tx. 75211
When: 11-29-2008
Time: 10am-4pm
Cost: $5 donation or a New Unwrapped Toy (Benefiting the Santa Cop / ULA Toy Drive)

Come thru and get your car washed, drop a toy in the collection box and bring a smile to a childs face this holiday season. After all Christmas is all about the kids.



-ZEUS DA GOD
SIMPLY STUNNIN c.c.
DALLAS TX
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by ZEUS DA GOD@Nov 25 2008, 08:04 AM~12252250
New Revised Flyer......:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

The owner of the Rim Shop has informed us he is trying to get the DMX Tv Crew to go out there on Saturday and Shoot some footage of this event. If your in town come thru and get your car/truck/bike on tv. lol....


-ZEUS DA GOD
SIMPLY STUNNIN c.c.
DALLAS TX
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by ZEUS DA GOD@Nov 26 2008, 09:07 AM~12263009
The owner of the Rim Shop has informed us he is trying to get the DMX Tv Crew to go out there on Saturday and Shoot some footage of this event. If your in town come thru and get your car/truck/bike on tv. lol....
-ZEUS DA GOD
SIMPLY STUNNIN c.c.
DALLAS TX
Car Wash is tomorrow, it rained last night and supposes to be a good day tomorrow. So come by and get your car wash and drop a toy in the toy bin for some less fortunate children.

-ZEUS DA GOD
SIMPLY STUNNIN c.c.
DALLAS TX
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good turnout again for a cold day....

Thanks to DLR Estilo for coming thru on saturday.



-ZEUS DA GOD
SIMPLY STUNNIN c.c.
DALLAS TX
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,980 Posts
Originally posted by ZEUS DA GOD@Dec 1 2008, 07:59 AM~12300421
Good turnout again for a cold day....

Thanks to DLR Estilo for coming thru on saturday.
-ZEUS DA GOD
SIMPLY STUNNIN c.c.
DALLAS TX

Sorry we couldnt make it, my husband left to Colorado and we just stayed home with some family that came from out of town. But we will be there next time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by {belinda}@Dec 1 2008, 10:42 PM~12308925
Sorry we couldnt make it, my husband left to Colorado and we just stayed home with some family that came from out of town.  But we will be there next time.
Its all good, Estilo had a representer come thru for you and drop off a toy.






-ZEUS DA GOD
SIMPLY STUNNIN c.c.
DALLAS TX
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,980 Posts
Originally posted by ZEUS DA GOD@Dec 2 2008, 08:49 AM~12310734
Its all good, Estilo had a representer come thru for you and drop off a toy.
-ZEUS DA GOD
SIMPLY STUNNIN c.c.
DALLAS TX
Well that was nice, I will make sure and let my hubby know.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by {belinda}@Dec 2 2008, 09:07 AM~12311156
Well that was nice, I will make sure and let my hubby know.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,980 Posts
ATTN. all ULA Members:

Per Joe Ruiz, <span style=\'color:blue\'>you must attend tonight's ULA meeting. This is a really important meeting and he needs you there. You need to send someone else from your club or shop if you cannot make it. Thanks and see you guys at The D Bar tonight @ 8:30PM.</span>
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top