LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Sir_Gotti_G
39,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by 1lowimpala@Aug 24 2005, 12:27 PM~3683050
Nice :cool:
It aint bad his prices are good he's realy fair on alot of his stuff.......

·
Sir_Gotti_G
39,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by 1lowimpala@Aug 24 2005, 12:35 PM~3683098
Yea, seems ok, he should get a gallary up of his installs and stuff
You know what homie I'll recomend that!
I know he just did a $8,500.00 dollar job I'll have him post pics!

·
Registered
787 Posts
Originally posted by Gotti@Aug 24 2005, 11:41 AM~3683142
You know what homie I'll recomend that!
I know he just did a $8,500.00 dollar job I'll have him post pics!

i am in Florida

what does $ 8500 get you were your at

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
tell him he needs to be more specific on his specs...

for example... with the DEI amps, he has power ratings but doesnt tell you at what ohm and leaves out all the other info...

for the 2150 DEI 2channel amplifer, here are his specs on it:

200 watts
> 95dB
20Hz-20kHz
50 x 2
75 x 2
N/A
var. 12dB 2-way

doesnt tell you power and ground guage, doesnt tell you the ohm of the ratted power, doesnt tell you about its circuitry or anything like that...

i personally like reading all that stuff before i buy equiment so i can compare and make sure im getting what i want...

but the site is cool, i added somestuff in the shopping cart to see the process....i didnt like how it linked you to another site to make your payment, and i didnt like the fact that it only uses credit card to make your payment... i have a credit card, but i dont use it unless i have NO OTHER CHOICE(in others words, i have NO money in either of my bank accounts...thank god i havent had to use it), and for something like that, i just would have went to another site... tell him to open up for PayPal, and money orders (even cardomain.com takes moneyorders)....

and make sure everything is user friendly....when i first started to write small/novice applications and computer software, my professors would hack the shit out of your program's grade if it wasnt user friendly...

but thats just my take on it, from a consumer's point of view, tell him good luck, he fix that no paypal shit and i'll give him some money...

-qs

1 - 12 of 12 Posts