LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

96301 - 96320 of 96333 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just moved to the Charlotte area and looking to connect with the local clubs in the area. I'm originally from Norfolk VA and have affiliations with Street Dreamz C.C. Hampton Roads chapter, Patti Dukez Servin'em Lowrider DVD's & John's Restorations. I own Crystal Concepts formally known as ICE Fx. If you're familiar with Jamz' Tanglow, I'm the one who done his grenade gear shifter. I'm looking to bring this and much more to the area. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone, see you in the streets. Peace, Skreech

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi I'm looking to rent a low rider with hydraulics. I'm getting married in Charlotte, NC and wanted to enter the wedding on a lowrider with hydraulics. This is a traditional Indian wedding and would just need to rent the car for a distance of about 200m or so (less than half a city block). I won't be driving the car, would just be the passenger. Please send me pics of your car, a video of what it can do, and your best price. Thanks

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Have a few parts cars for sale this week in N. Carolina. Email me [email protected]
64 Impala-Rolling Shell, non-SS, no trunk lid, HAS hood, both doors had a quarter panel and floor brace replacement back in 2003, steering wheel, no engine, no trans
64 Impala-Non-Roller Shell,
63 Impala-Shell ONLY, no doors, no trunk non Roller
53 Bel Air-Rolling shell, seats, no engine, no gearbox

96301 - 96320 of 96333 Posts