LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a shell top at the Junk Yard for my Roadmaster. The sticker inside the shell top is from a company that makes Carriage Tops. I havent seen the sticker in months and dont know what the number is. They are based in Ohio I believe. Anyone know the specifics on the company that made these? I just need the canvas made for the shell.

·
Registered
21,876 Posts
Originally posted by MAAANDO@Feb 10 2010, 12:57 PM~16571849
I found a shell top at the Junk Yard for my Roadmaster. The sticker inside the shell top is from a company that makes Carriage Tops. I havent seen the sticker in months and dont know what the number is. They are based in Ohio I believe. Anyone know the specifics on the company that made these? I just need the canvas made for the shell.
most likely an e&g shell contact keyauto tops for a pre-sewn canvas top for your car, they make them pre-sewn and ready to go on ;)

·
~Maniako Enfermo~
8,364 Posts
Originally posted by MAAANDO@Feb 10 2010, 10:57 AM~16571849

jest a guess but was it fisher?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Originally posted by MAAANDO@Feb 10 2010, 01:57 PM~16571849
body by FISCHER ITS ON MY CAPRICE

1 - 6 of 6 Posts