LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
DON"T STOP NOW
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so this is my second bearing I had to put in. The last one lasted about 14 months. I took a few pics of the removal. The old one was blasted! The rubber came out in about 4 chunks.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
49,409 Posts
Why not install a solid carrier?

·
DON"T STOP NOW
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've been putting it off. Next time this one goes I'll get the slip yoke and solid carrier. This one only cost me $20 :biggrin: With a 1 yr warranty.

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
Originally posted by ogbrkboy@Aug 13 2005, 07:45 PM~3610697
I've been putting it off.  Next time this one goes I'll get the slip yoke and solid carrier.  This one only cost me $20  :biggrin: With a 1 yr warranty.

just pulled mine out .. too ..the stock lasted forever ....

and i pulled it out again too .. bent the drive line .. hopefully it will be ready to pick up tommorrow .... and it dont rain so i can notch the frame (oops ...i forgot!)

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Originally posted by ogbrkboy@Aug 13 2005, 01:45 PM~3610697
I've been putting it off.  Next time this one goes I'll get the slip yoke and solid carrier.  This one only cost me $20  :biggrin: With a 1 yr warranty.

send me the old one hahaha

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
man get rid of the pan hard bar, i see it tippin from here!

·
DON"T STOP NOW
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by OneStopCustoms@Aug 14 2005, 08:36 AM~3614983
send me the old one hahaha
That's another reason Im not in a hurry. I like the chrome. :cool:

·
DON"T STOP NOW
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by NastyRedz@Aug 14 2005, 01:37 PM~3617017
man get rid of the pan hard bar, i see it tippin from here!
Get rid of it? Dont it stabilize the rear end?

·
Registered
12,920 Posts
it helps to keep the rear end from wanderin(from center) to far. u can go with a slingshot(i think is the term) to keep it strait and not have the rear end shift the way it does with the panhard.. personally ive never seen the panhard cause the one side to be lower like that but i guess its could be the size of thecylinders u got inthere makin more lift and givin the panhard more of a job. ormaybe it's just a little low on one side.
layta

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Originally posted by ogbrkboy@Aug 14 2005, 08:47 PM~3620633
That's another reason Im not in a hurry.  I like the chrome.  :cool:

like I said, send me the old one, i'll make the blue prints, make them and give ya one for whatever the material costed me LOL

·
Premium Member
54,754 Posts
LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU WANT A SOLID ONE,,,i got them ready to ship,,and slips ready to go too

1 - 20 of 22 Posts