LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, heres the deal, I met this guy this weekend that has a bunch of old cars for sale and no time for them.....they are just sitting in his pole barn and i hate to see them go to waste....so heres what i remember, if anyone is interested i'll try to get some pics or at least put you in touch with the guy...

1973 olds 98 coupe: 455 with 9800 original miles (not a misprint) brown in color, still has the factory plastic seat covers on it....car is straight bad ass, has two dings in the drivers side door where something fell on it.....runs and drives perfect, started right up, first try, no smoke no nothing......asking $9k but is open to offers

1972 (i believe) pontiac grand prix vert....looked like red with black guts and black top, excellent condition, only year grand prix convertables were made...asking $9k or best

1973 cadillac el'dorado vert....needs body work, top etc.....practically full restore, has 500 cid engine and around 80,000 miles, runs and drives good........asking $3k

1967 lincoln continental vert......needs body work, interior is perfect, runs and drives perfect, navy in color, 70 some thousand miles.........asking $6500 obo

1959 cadillac, pretty solid car, needs full restore

he also has some old buicks but i dont remember what exactly.....i know one of them he said they only made like 2000 of......

he had a lot of old cars, if someone is interested PM me and i'll give you his number, or see what i can do for you......nice old guy.....

LMK

·
Registered
12,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bay City

1 - 4 of 4 Posts