LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what up homies my good friend Horacio Huerta (chato) past away on 10-24 -07.
we are having a carwash for him sat 10-27-07 @ crestview lane bowling lane 4450 manzanita from 9 am to 3 pm for donation if you can help out please come by little more info i know there alot of chato out there this homie went to hiram johnson high school he grad the class of 86 he was 40yrs old he leave behind a 5yr boy name tyson & a little gril 3 alyssa

may God be with you brother
chzmo

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Originally posted by chzmo@Oct 25 2007, 08:08 PM~9086058
what up homies my  good friend Horacio Huerta (chato) past away on 10-24 -07.
we are having a carwash for him sat 10-27-07 @ crestview lane  bowling lane 4450 manzanita from 9 am to 3 pm for donation if you can help out please come by little more info i know there alot of chato out there this homie went to hiram johnson high school he grad the class of 86 he was 40yrs old he leave behind a 5yr boy name tyson & a little gril 3 alyssa

may God be with you brother
chzmo
i'll be there for sure. sorry for the lost homie i hope we can get more lowriders to get out there with thier daily or low low. lets keep this on top.

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
i know each club could send somebody to donate for the family. i don't know this person but just think we are around the holidays and these kids are going to be without a dad. so please do what you can do. thanks.

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
that was love lo-llystics helping a friend from back in the day helping washing cars for his family. i know i felt good going over to donate money 4 the cause. i know he left 2 kids behind so if theres something my club can do around x-mas please let us know. manuel-- thee stylistics c.c.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for all the homies coming out manuel from stylistics & juan & charlie and ther homies from LO*LYSTICS who went to school with chato we rasied $600 that good for a 2 day planning
Thanks again
chzmo

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oops for got about julian who passed the word around to the homies
thanks brother

1 - 10 of 10 Posts