LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a quick question. if its common knowledge that cce cylinders suck, then what do they use in their own competition vehicles? wouldnt it be funny if they were using prohopper or showtime

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
Originally posted by 357IN602@Aug 29 2005, 05:49 PM~3714796
just a quick question.  if its common knowledge that cce cylinders suck, then what do they use in their own competition vehicles?  wouldnt it be funny if they were using prohopper or showtime

:dunno:

·
Registered
563 Posts
thye probalt get them from somewhere else or make good ones for the comp vehicles but i would say prohopper if i had to guess...

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
all off the shelf cce

Attachments

·
Member # 1,077
22,645 Posts
Originally posted by showandgo@Aug 29 2005, 08:42 PM~3715938
all off the shelf cce

find a different shirt! every time i see that shirt that shirt is on those shoulders. on dvd's in pics. shit! :biggrin:

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
Originally posted by lowperformance2@Aug 29 2005, 07:20 PM~3716209
YEA BUT JIMMY DO YOU USE THEM ONCE AND THROW THEM OUT????
i had the ones in the malibu for 1 1/2 years till i broke the rear end out. they are the super strokers but still. and uh they are shop jerseys for the smart guy. you know like a uniform. and i own 10 of them thank you. but is this better.

Attachments

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
i agree i like prohopper cylinders better but i am just saying i dont have too many problems

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
cce before super strokers

Attachments

·
Registered
6,099 Posts
WELL JIMMY KNOWS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT BECAUSE HE HAS HAD SOME BAD MOTHER FUCKING CARS WAIT ALL HIS ARE BAD MOTHER FUCKERS...

GOOD JOB ON YOUR RIDES BY THE WAY...I HAVE HAD REALLY BAD LUCK WITH CCE ANYTHING IN THE PAST THO.. I DONT LIKE THERE CUSTOMER SERVESE
EITHER....

HEY JIMMY DO U THINK YOU COULD MAKE ME BAG BRACKETS FOR MY 67 LINCOLN?? IF SO HOW MUCH??

DID YOU EVER FINISH THE ONE OLDER LINC. {60'S MODEL} YOU WERE DOING??

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
yeah its done. and actually call air lift they are doing great brackets right now. and i have my problems with cce also but i know i did use all cce on my cars for along time but due to some better products my hydraulic setups are like mutts right now

Attachments

·
Registered
6,099 Posts
Originally posted by showandgo@Aug 29 2005, 09:47 PM~3716884
yeah its done. and actually call air lift they are doing great brackets right now. and i have my problems with cce also but i know i did use all cce on my cars for along time but due to some better products my hydraulic setups are like mutts right now
DO YOU HAVE THE # TO THEM OR A WEB SITE??

I HATE TO PUT AIR THE THE 67 BUT I JUST GOT LOOKING AT IT AND IT'S A UNIBODY.. :( DO U HAVE PICS OF THE LINC. YOU DID?? I'D REALLYYY LIKE TO SEE THEM.....

I HAVE THE 67 LINC. WHICH I AM DOING AIR RIDE ON IT THIS WINTER AND I HAVE A 88 S-10 WITH 4 PUMPS AND 10 BATT. FOR MY DAILY HOPPER.....

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
i have so many pics i havent put on here yet its crazy i will tryi by this weekend

1 - 20 of 49 Posts