LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:biggrin: Whats up everybody, I have a question on CCE cylinders. I have a 2 pump CCE Fatboy setup on my 84 Buick Regal. I'm running 8 batteries total. 4 to the front and 4 to the back. I almost don't want to hit switches because of all the bad things I hear about CCE cylinders. Whats there deal? Should I be worried and should I just replace them?

·
Registered
844 Posts
yes i would also like to know cause thats what is replacing my showtime cylinders
(the shop is warrenting my old ones with cce )

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
USE WHAT YOU WANT TO BUT THEY HAVE BEEN KNOW TO LEAK, BEND, BREAK, RUST, You name it but like I said use what you want.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone have any other opinions? I've heard CCE fixed this problem already. True?

·
Premium Member
34,391 Posts
Originally posted by Joost....@Sep 14 2005, 01:18 PM~3813052
how many more topics about those damn cce cilinders............................. :banghead:

There is atleast one or two topics a week about the cylinders. :0

·
Registered
398 Posts
I hit the switch twice and the cylinders bent, I replaced the back with Pro Hopper and now I am going to replace the front with Pro Hopper.....CCE SUCKS

·
Registered
178 Posts
out of all the pump and cylinder brands ive owned over the years, CCE ive had the most probs with by far..... get rid of em, pro hopper or Showtime comps only from now on 4 me.... my opinion....

·
"Tears Of A Clown"
16,272 Posts
I would hit up PITBULL on here......... Ditch the CCE cylinders!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts