LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know what size pumphead is in the cce fatboy pump? the head went out on me today and i need a new one but haven't taken it apart yet to see what head is in it

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
i'm planning on fatboy pump setups, anyways i thought it was a request item, you tell em what pump head you want. maybe look at your invoice when you bought it, if not jsut take it apart and post a pic, im sure people will recongnize it.

·
Registered
9,466 Posts
Originally posted by adamflow1+Aug 24 2005, 01:59 PM~3683270-->
i'm planning on fatboy pump setups, anyways i thought it was a request item, you tell em what pump head you want. maybe look at your invoice when you bought it, if not jsut take it apart and post a pic, im sure people will recongnize it.
[/b]
<!--QuoteBegin-hillbillyrider
@Aug 24 2005, 01:34 PM~3683084
anyone know what size pumphead is in the cce fatboy pump? the head went out on me today and i need a new one but haven't taken it apart yet to see what head is in it

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yea it's true, if you don't specify what pumphead you want when you 1st ordered the pump they send you a # 7. Thier 7 is actually a #6 primus, they just renamed it the 7. I KNOW THIS CUZZ I USED TO WORK THERE, VERY RECENTLY! :uh:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts