LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
someone is selling me a cce fuerte pump.what you think of it??

·
Registered
46 Posts
buy it :thumbsup: my homie's got one in his monte he says its the best pump his had. he used to have showtime before (not saying theres anything rong with showtime) ;)

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
worked on one before a show for a homie had nothing but problems the block was misdrilled and kept blowing pumphead seals but got it traded in for a new one in his elco and it still working to this day, not hopping but still great pump

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
i guess it would depend on how much ur buying the pump for versus purchasing a new pump. if the deal is worth it or not.

·
rider since birth!!!
5,308 Posts
Originally posted by BigNasty85Regal@Oct 30 2007, 11:01 PM~9120209
worked on one before a show for a homie had nothing but problems the block was misdrilled and kept blowing pumphead seals but got it traded in for a new one in his elco and it still working to this day, not hopping but still great pump
I HAD A SIMILAR PROBLEM WITH HI-LOW MACHINED MY BLOCK WRONG BUT THEY DID'NT WANNA EXCHANGE IT 4 ME SO NO MORE HI-LOW IN MY TRUNK!!!

FUCK HI-LOW HYDRAULICS!!! :0

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Originally posted by BIG_DADDY_CADDY@Oct 31 2007, 12:31 AM~9120424
I HAD A SIMILAR PROBLEM WITH HI-LOW MACHINED MY BLOCK WRONG BUT THEY DID'NT WANNA EXCHANGE IT 4 ME SO NO MORE HI-LOW IN MY TRUNK!!!

FUCK HI-LOW HYDRAULICS!!! :0
bvg

wut u running now? nice avi :biggrin:

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
DAYUM i cant believe hi low would do that. was it hi low themselves or a company that dealt in hi low hydraulics

·
rider since birth!!!
5,308 Posts
Originally posted by gangstaburban95@Oct 31 2007, 05:25 AM~9121135
bvg

wut u running now? nice avi :biggrin:

what is bvg?? :uh: now i am running "streetlife"

thanks..my avi. is my monte on a test hop. :biggrin:

·
rider since birth!!!
5,308 Posts
Originally posted by KINGFISH_CUSTOMS@Oct 31 2007, 11:11 AM~9123663
DAYUM i cant believe hi low would do that.  was it hi low themselves or a company that dealt in hi low hydraulics
I CANT BELIEVE THAT SHIT EITHER BUT IT'S THE TRUTH. :angry: IT WAS HI-LOW DIRECTLY, I E-MAILED THEM FROM THE WEBSITE "HI-LOW.NET" EXPLAINING WHAT MY SITUATION WAS & ALL THIS GUY TELLS ME IS THAT IT'S NOT THIER FAULT IT'S MACHINED WRONG & ALL HE CAN DO IS GIVE ME %10 OFF IF I WANNA BUY ANOTHER BLOCK!!! (THE BLOCK I HAVE IS A STEEL 1 INCH CHROME BLOCK $199) ALL I WANTED WAS TO EXCHANGE IT FOR ONE THAT WAS MACHINED PROPERLY & I EVEN WOULD HAVE PAID SHIPPING...

HE ALSO SAID THEY ONLY HAVE A 15 DAY WARRANTY. I TRIED 2 EXPLAIN THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE BUY EXTRA SHIT FOR BACKUP & DON'T GET AROUND TO USING IT FOR AWHILE...

SO WHAT DO ALL U HOMIES THINK OF THIS SITUATION???

ANYWAYZ HATE 2 CALL OUT NAMES BUT FUCK HI-LOW!!!
:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
775 Posts
i love them. it is the best block out. and i have one 4 sale 200. for everything. it has a new moter and pump head

·
Registered
13,549 Posts
IF IT'S SO GREAT WHY YOU SELLIN IT

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
i cant believe hi low did you like that big daddy caddy. i have not had a company do that to me. of course i order from black magic and they try to help the customer as much as possible

·
rider since birth!!!
5,308 Posts
OH WELL, WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND...U KNO???

YEA RON'S A COOL DUDE BUT I'M GOING WITH TODD OVER IN AZ WITH "STREET LIFE HYDRAULICS" :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

O YEAH LIKE I SAID B4 IF YOU ALL DID'NT HEAR ME....

FUCK HI-LOW!!!!!!! :0 :0 :0

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Originally posted by bloody sunday@Oct 31 2007, 03:00 PM~9124474
i love them. it is the best block out. and i have one 4 sale 200. for everything. it has a new moter and pump head
HAVE PICS

·
Registered
775 Posts
no it just a chrome tank block new pumphead # 11 and 1/2 in check. just a pump it nice but not new.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Originally posted by KINGFISH_CUSTOMS@Oct 31 2007, 11:16 PM~9127689
i cant believe hi low did you like that big daddy caddy.  i have not had a company do that to me.  of course i order from black magic and they try to help the customer as much as possible
:yes: :werd:

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
plan on puttin it in a 85 cutlass supreme.plan on running 10 batts and the fuerte pump.anyone hittin inches on this?how many?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts