LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

CCE fuerte pump

3K views 47 replies 16 participants last post by  flaked85 
#1 ·
someone is selling me a cce fuerte pump.what you think of it??

#3 ·
worked on one before a show for a homie had nothing but problems the block was misdrilled and kept blowing pumphead seals but got it traded in for a new one in his elco and it still working to this day, not hopping but still great pump

#5 ·
Originally posted by BigNasty85Regal@Oct 30 2007, 11:01 PM~9120209
worked on one before a show for a homie had nothing but problems the block was misdrilled and kept blowing pumphead seals but got it traded in for a new one in his elco and it still working to this day, not hopping but still great pump
I HAD A SIMILAR PROBLEM WITH HI-LOW MACHINED MY BLOCK WRONG BUT THEY DID'NT WANNA EXCHANGE IT 4 ME SO NO MORE HI-LOW IN MY TRUNK!!!

FUCK HI-LOW HYDRAULICS!!! :0

#9 ·
Originally posted by gangstaburban95@Oct 31 2007, 05:25 AM~9121135
bvg

wut u running now? nice avi :biggrin:

what is bvg?? :uh: now i am running "streetlife"

thanks..my avi. is my monte on a test hop. :biggrin:

#10 ·
Originally posted by KINGFISH_CUSTOMS@Oct 31 2007, 11:11 AM~9123663
DAYUM i cant believe hi low would do that.  was it hi low themselves or a company that dealt in hi low hydraulics
I CANT BELIEVE THAT SHIT EITHER BUT IT'S THE TRUTH. :angry: IT WAS HI-LOW DIRECTLY, I E-MAILED THEM FROM THE WEBSITE "HI-LOW.NET" EXPLAINING WHAT MY SITUATION WAS & ALL THIS GUY TELLS ME IS THAT IT'S NOT THIER FAULT IT'S MACHINED WRONG & ALL HE CAN DO IS GIVE ME %10 OFF IF I WANNA BUY ANOTHER BLOCK!!! (THE BLOCK I HAVE IS A STEEL 1 INCH CHROME BLOCK $199) ALL I WANTED WAS TO EXCHANGE IT FOR ONE THAT WAS MACHINED PROPERLY & I EVEN WOULD HAVE PAID SHIPPING...

HE ALSO SAID THEY ONLY HAVE A 15 DAY WARRANTY. I TRIED 2 EXPLAIN THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE BUY EXTRA SHIT FOR BACKUP & DON'T GET AROUND TO USING IT FOR AWHILE...

SO WHAT DO ALL U HOMIES THINK OF THIS SITUATION???

ANYWAYZ HATE 2 CALL OUT NAMES BUT FUCK HI-LOW!!!
:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

#15 ·
OH WELL, WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND...U KNO???

YEA RON'S A COOL DUDE BUT I'M GOING WITH TODD OVER IN AZ WITH "STREET LIFE HYDRAULICS" :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

O YEAH LIKE I SAID B4 IF YOU ALL DID'NT HEAR ME....

FUCK HI-LOW!!!!!!! :0 :0 :0

#19 ·
plan on puttin it in a 85 cutlass supreme.plan on running 10 batts and the fuerte pump.anyone hittin inches on this?how many?

#23 ·
Originally posted by bloody sunday@Nov 2 2007, 09:19 PM~9143015
FLAKED85. IF THEY are junk. then put your car up 2 my regal and we will see. i got a 1000. that says you dont want 2. my car is a singal. hit 55. what you doing.
WHERE R YOU LOCATED.AND IF YOU'RE DOIN 55'' WITH CCE SHIT YOU MUST HAVE WEIGHT IN YOUR SHIT.AND CCE IS JUNK.USE THAT 1000 YOU GOT AND BUY SOME BETTER PUMPS.AND MY DAILY DRIVER DOES 40'' ALL DAY.POST YOUR SHIT UP DOIN 55''.I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT.CCE STILL FUCKIN SUCKS.

#26 ·
Originally posted by flaked85@Nov 1 2007, 11:41 PM~9135896
JUNK!SAVE YOUR MONEY AND BUY A BLACK MAGIC PUMP.YOU WILL BE ALOT HAPPIER.I HAD A FUERTE AND IT SUCKED.BLOWIN PUMPHEADS,STRIPPIN THREADS AND IT DOESN'T FLOW WELL AT ALL.PLUS THE BLOCK IS ALUMINUM WITHOUT STEEL INSERTS.IT'S JUNK. :cool:
I think that sums it up :0

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.