265 Posts
that's the same exact kit I've been running for just over a month now

no complaints here

*I'm not using those cylinders though...very bad reputation

I swapped mine for some PH comps

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Good stuff, just upgrade the cylinders to super strokers if you don't feel comfortable with the street ones. ;)

·
SO FRESH!!!!!
12,453 Posts
never had a problem with the pumps i wouldent use the cylinders i had them and they bent way to easy

·
hydroblood
3,737 Posts
I had some 16" super strokers and the fuckers bent to hell, never had a prob. with tha pumps tho, cylinders suck ass, too bad they dont stand behind there products a put some kind of guarntee on em, i know they cant with electrical products but dam they suppose to make da cylinders aint they?

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
their pumps are good as any pump but their cylinders bend way to easy. they good people never had a complaint with anything their orders ship fast :cheesy:

·
Registered
486 Posts
im not a big fan of buying hydrualic stuff over the internet but thats just me. if you can you should try to find a local shop for your needs. you know you can build a relationship with them.

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
whats the point in buying a complete setup with shitty cylinders. then u gotta buy another set of cylinders from another company. may as well get the whole kit from a company with good cylinders

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Originally posted by B_BORGERDING@Sep 27 2007, 09:14 PM~8884668
How does the Website look Shady :dunno:
i have ordered many stuff of there website and i received everything how i ordered it and real fast

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Originally posted by maniak2005@Sep 26 2007, 07:18 PM~8876108
its an entry level kit. cce is pretty good stuff i perfer pro hopper or bmh
/\/\ ONLY RIDER OUT THE MIDWEST THAT DOESNT THINK CCE IS THE BEST SHIT IN THE WORLD.

·
The Canadian
7,793 Posts
Originally posted by KINGFISH_CUSTOMS@Sep 27 2007, 10:33 PM~8885696
whats the point in buying a complete setup with shitty cylinders.  then u gotta buy another set of cylinders from another company.  may as well get the whole kit from a company with good cylinders
x2!

·
Registered
31,363 Posts
and were is the coil? :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
It all about the installer if installed right you will be ok with that setup

1 - 19 of 19 Posts