LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know much about the different brands but Ive gotten pretty close to the same price for both CCE comp. set and a Reds comp. set

any sugjestions on who to go with?

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
cce

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Chris@Sep 23 2003, 01:15 AM
neither
gee, thats helpfull, any actuall sugjestions? preferably in the same price range... around 7 bills for the comp set...

·
Registered
12,920 Posts
Originally posted by A-Run+Sep 23 2003, 07:19 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (A-Run @ Sep 23 2003, 07:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Chris@Sep 23 2003, 01:15 AM
neither
gee, thats helpfull, any actuall sugjestions? preferably in the same price range... around 7 bills for the comp set...[/b][/quote]
for 7 bills your gettin nothing comp.....if you only got so much go with pro hopper's kit on sale right now for 800

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
actually I can get reds and CCE comp sets for between 7 & 750 for an employee of mine whos father is a dealer of both and Ive gone to his shop and checked em out so I know that they are comp. sets

·
Registered
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by A-Run@Sep 23 2003, 02:28 AM
actually I can get reds and CCE comp sets for between 7 & 750 for an employee of mine whos father is a dealer of both and Ive gone to his shop and checked em out so I know that they are comp. sets
YOUR ALSO BUYING AT A DEALERS $$$NOT TO FAIR, FOR QUOTE
ON RETAIL COMPARISION?THINK ABOUT SHIPPING AS WELL!!!!
WHO'S THE CLOSEST......BETWEEN THE 2 IT'S EQUAL AND THATS
FROM ANOTHER MANUFACTURER...

·
Registered
51 Posts
CCE doesn't have a good rep? Have you had trouble with them? Me and pretty much everybody else i know in New York only run CCE, none of us have ever had a problem. Personally i like CCE's Fatboy pumps.

·
Registered
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by A-Run@Sep 24 2003, 03:28 AM
can I get em for arounf 7 bones?
IF YOUR A SHOP .....YES ..... IF YOUR PUBLIC, NO. MORE LIKE AROUND 9 AND SOME CHANGE , BUT IT IS WELL WORTH IT ..
ALL 1/2'' PORT, ONLY IN CHROME AND AMERICAN MADE FITTINGS
AND HOSES....NOT NO LEAKING CHINA'S THAT YOU BUY BY THE 5
GALLON BUCKET....MARZOCCHI HEADS....NO BULLSHIT ???????
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics+Sep 24 2003, 03:56 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BlackMagicHydraulics @ Sep 24 2003, 03:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--A-Run@Sep 24 2003, 03:28 AM
IF YOUR A SHOP .....YES ..... IF YOUR PUBLIC, NO. MORE LIKE AROUND 9 AND SOME CHANGE , BUT IT IS WELL WORTH IT ..
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:[/b][/quote]

·
Registered
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics+Sep 24 2003, 06:42 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BlackMagicHydraulics @ Sep 24 2003, 06:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 24 2003, 03:56 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--A-Run
@Sep 24 2003, 03:28 AM

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
[/b][/quote]

1 - 20 of 50 Posts