LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cool: HAS ANYONE EVER USED THE CCE PISTON TANK, HOW WELL DOES IT WORK? CAN U SEE THE DIFFRENCE ON THE INCHES OR NOT? IVE NEVER USED ONE OF THIS HAD A PRO HOPPER ONE WORKED WELL! THANKS FOR UR TIME

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
id go with blackmagic,prohopper or showtime before i went in that direction

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
Originally posted by KINGFISH_CUSTOMS@Oct 23 2007, 09:31 PM~9070193
id go with blackmagic,prohopper or showtime before i went in that direction
sure, however showtime doesn't sell them anymore, prohoppers need honing, i guess that leaves.................................BLACKMAGIC

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
man show time dont make em no more huh, i actually own one from showtime i need to sell. the piston was a tite fit inside but it worked. i now have a blackmagic piston pump and the piston slides soooo fuckin easily inside u cant even hear it when it reset lol

·
Registered
563 Posts
Originally posted by 6Deuced@Oct 23 2007, 10:35 PM~9070226
sure, however showtime doesn't sell them anymore, prohoppers need honing, i guess that leaves.................................BLACKMAGIC

do u have a prohopper piston?.. :uh:

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
There isn't to many different ways to make them. Ours is DOM tube and is already honed. The piston has 2 o-rings on it.

·
EL PIPIRIPAU!!!
379 Posts
What do you mean by honing :dunno: Don't know what that means. I own a pro hopper piston :angry:

·
The Great White Hype
59,428 Posts
Originally posted by Bounsir@Oct 24 2007, 10:22 AM~9072108
What do you mean by honing :dunno:  Don't  know what that means. I own a pro hopper piston :angry:

its like a face lift for metal, it takes all the scratches out of it :cool:

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Originally posted by Bounsir@Oct 24 2007, 08:22 AM~9072108
What do you mean by honing :dunno:  Don't  know what that means. I own a pro hopper piston :angry:
Its basicly the process of smothing out the inside of the tube to allow for a better seal on the piston and to allow it to move better. There are a few different way to do this. The same thing is done by engine rebuilders to an engine block. Nice and smooth.

·
Registered
532 Posts
well i used to have a show time and switched to a cce piston great quality

·
Registered
563 Posts
Originally posted by Bounsir@Oct 24 2007, 09:22 AM~9072108
everyone from prohopper i have work fine...the ones my friends have bought work fine...the prohopper is just a tighther piston..it takes more t o move it but it works...anything to sell products... :cool:

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Originally posted by ROCKSOLID84@Oct 24 2007, 07:55 PM~9076324
everyone from prohopper i have work fine...the ones my friends have bought work fine...the prohopper is just a tighther piston..it takes more t o move it but it works...anything to sell products... :cool:
X2

·
EL PIPIRIPAU!!!
379 Posts
Thanks for the info :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
looks like a nice kit though, people bitch about brands and get sand in thier pussys n shit, its all about the install and dialing it in is what counts not brand but installer

1 - 20 of 21 Posts