LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bent one of my rear showtime cylinders abd used a cce cylinder for a couple of days. on saturday i went to three wheel and the fucking whole top of the cylinder blew off threw my rear deck and back window. anyone ever had that happen? :angry:

·
Banned
23,217 Posts
cce cylinders r the only thing ive heard ne thing bad about, mine r holding up great especially concidering i beat the shit outta my car, but alt for the rest of cce's products i give props to because my shit works great

·
Registered
709 Posts
Originally posted by jonboy77@Aug 8 2005, 05:03 PM~3562832
i bent one of my rear showtime cylinders abd used a cce cylinder for a couple of days. on saturday i went to three wheel and the fucking whole top of the cylinder blew off threw my rear deck and back window. anyone ever had that happen? :angry:

:roflmao: "DAMMIT FRIENDS DONT LET FRIENDS BY CCE"

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
i know alot of people runnin cce pumps and they have no complaint there ,

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
cce cylinders suck.....whats new....they have sucked for over 6 years!!!!!!! :(

·
Registered
709 Posts
Originally posted by NastyRedz@Aug 9 2005, 04:00 AM~3566257
i know alot of people runnin cce pumps and they have no complaint there ,
really tho if you think about it all pumps are generally the same the only thing cce manufactures for there pumps are the blocks i never heard anyone else complain about there pumps.

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
comp pumps and anything better than them are great everything else is garbarge especially there cylinders

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by SOMOSUNOLINCOLN@Aug 12 2005, 07:37 PM~3606491
RUNNING CCE WITH NO PROBLEMS

there pumps are good but their cylinders are shitty. every body that i have spoke with has had problems.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Originally posted by G-body4life@Jul 22 2005, 05:02 PM~3459746
has any one ever seen this happen after 2 days worth of play?? it was brand new in the box.......

Did it look like this????

·
Registered
262 Posts
have run cce since 2000 and no problems , you should always check any cylinder before you install it no matter where its from , check to make sure the end is screwed on tight before u install and that shouldnt happen! :biggrin:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by bumpertobumperauto@Aug 27 2005, 11:35 AM~3702666
have run cce since 2000 and no problems , you should always check any cylinder before you install it no matter where its from , check to make sure the end is screwed on tight before u install and that shouldnt happen! :biggrin:

you cant screw the top on where the fitting goes :twak:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts