LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are CCE hydraulic kits any good. I was thinking of getting 3 competition pumps for my 92 Tonwcar

·
Premium Member
34,391 Posts
:uh:

·
Registered
380 Posts
Read a little further in the forum and you'll find out :uh:

·
Premium Member
34,391 Posts
Originally posted by BigFoot@Oct 1 2006, 07:54 PM~6284293
Are CCE hydraulic kits any good. I was thinking of getting 3 competition pumps for my 92 Tonwcar

Help Posting Video

·
SELL 0UT
2,737 Posts
Ive noticed CCE isnt quite the brand of choice COMPETITION WISE.. But on a street car they are pretty good.. i ran 2 CCE street pumps for a long time.. Only smoked a motor 2 times.. make sure u clean ur motor every so often.. i was satisfied UNTIL I FOUND REDS...

·
do it in a datsun!!
14,491 Posts
Originally posted by look_what_i_can_do@Oct 1 2006, 10:14 PM~6284949
Ive noticed CCE isnt quite the brand of choice COMPETITION WISE.. But on a street car they are pretty good.. i ran 2 CCE street pumps for a long time.. Only smoked a motor 2 times.. make sure u clean ur motor every so often.. i was satisfied UNTIL I FOUND REDS...
hmm, are the reds china motors better than the cce china motors? i could of swore they all came from the same place :biggrin:

·
SELL 0UT
2,737 Posts
i dont know.. the motors that came with my pumps arched pretty bad at high voltage .. so i just stuck my old CCE motors on and kept on goin

·
Registered
256 Posts
Originally posted by villen92@Oct 1 2006, 04:58 PM~6284325
Read a little further in the forum and you'll find out :uh:
Ya check out the one i started, theres A Shit load of info that peeps hooked me up with, read through it youll learn everything you need to know about CCE

1 - 10 of 10 Posts