LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody got a 2 Pump kit from cce that they would like to sell classfieds is down so i posted it here i want some hydors sell them to me

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
just buy a new kit, either way you are gonna get some crap, alteast this way you will have new crap :biggrin:

The CCE kits I have installed and worked on were just poorly made crap. They didn't even look good, more less perform well

Last edited by [email protected] at Nov 5 2003, 01:14 AM

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Originally posted by [email protected]@Nov 4 2003, 11:05 PM
just buy a new kit, either way you are gonna get some crap, alteast this way you will have new crap :biggrin:

The CCE kits I have installed and worked on were just poorly made crap. They didn't even look good, more less perform well
:roflmao:

TRUE......

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
i will disagree with this gentleman.

i have seen many cce kits work with no problem.
i have seen more dicrediting things bout cce on this site though than any other company.

people ask for a cheep kit and brian finds what people want!
although i will say stay away from the crimpt top cylinders!
have seen then come apart.

get the comp kit at least, and if you want an option
pro hopper has a good deal going on last i saw.

but don't buy used shit!it not that expensive.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Originally posted by [email protected]@Nov 4 2003, 11:05 PM

I SECOND THAT . Buy some PROHOPPER or SHOWTIME pumps save yourself the aggrevation

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
** You see thats the problem with most people -- They want cheap prices & then instead of paying a couple hundred bucks more to buy better -- they dont & then they expect to have the best shit out there ... One way or another you will never be fully satisfied with just one company & their whole line of components... Mix and match them to your needs.......Everyone has thier own part or accessory that is better then the others.......

·
Registered
327 Posts
I'm sellin' 2 street edition pumps and 4 batteries with everything but the cylinders. the only problems i had with the stuff was the cylinders. i bent 3 of 'em in 3 months not doing anything crazy...it sucked, but the pumps, dumps, batteries, solenoids...everything else always worked fine. not a leak from anything but the cylinders.

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
the insult comic dog says cce is good enough to poop on

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Originally posted by [email protected]@Nov 4 2003, 10:05 PM

Just another CCE hater, shake him off.

I ran CCE for 2 years and got 100% customer service and no probs besides the ususal seals n shit.

Good product.

Most of the time its the installer, not the product with the problem.

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Originally posted by S10laynframe+Nov 5 2003, 07:34 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (S10laynframe @ Nov 5 2003, 07:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><[email protected]@Nov 4 2003, 10:05 PM

The CCE kits I have installed and worked on were just poorly made crap.  They didn't even look good, more less perform well

I ran CCE for 2 years and got 100% customer service and no probs besides the ususal seals n shit.

Good product.

Most of the time its the installer, not the product with the problem.[/b][/quote]
there are a couple people on here that can vouch for my installs, and it wasn't the installer that made them CCE kits suck. :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
Originally posted by S10laynframe+Nov 5 2003, 06:34 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (S10laynframe @ Nov 5 2003, 06:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><[email protected]@Nov 4 2003, 10:05 PM

The CCE kits I have installed and worked on were just poorly made crap.  They didn't even look good, more less perform well

Good product.

Most of the time its the installer, not the product with the problem.[/b][/quote]
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Originally posted by [email protected]+Nov 5 2003, 05:14 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([email protected] @ Nov 5 2003, 05:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 5 2003, 07:34 PM
<[email protected]
@Nov 4 2003, 10:05 PM

Good product.

there are a couple people on here that can vouch for my installs, and it wasn't the installer that made them CCE kits suck. :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
I aint sayin you are a bad installer, inlike most things, its the bad installation that is the problem, not the product.

Many people will agree CCE has great customer service and they have decent product. Its not some american hydraulics bullshit.

Maybe not competition grade (their fatboys are decent)

But dont trash em.

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
Originally posted by S10laynframe+Nov 5 2003, 05:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (S10laynframe @ Nov 5 2003, 05:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected]@Nov 5 2003, 05:14 PM
<[email protected]

Good product.

there are a couple people on here that can vouch for my installs, and it wasn't the installer that made them CCE kits suck. :biggrin:
I aint sayin you are a bad installer, inlike most things, its the bad installation that is the problem, not the product.

Many people will agree CCE has great customer service and they have decent product. Its not some american hydraulics bullshit.

But dont trash em.[/b][/quote]

i hate when people say o your shit sucks cause you run cce...fuck you id rather have cce then no hydros at all.......go spend YOUR own money bitches :)

Last edited by rollin low in a grand prix at Nov 5 2003, 06:01 PM

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Originally posted by rollin low in a grand prix+Nov 5 2003, 05:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rollin low in a grand prix @ Nov 5 2003, 05:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 5 2003, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by [email protected]@Nov 5 2003, 05:14 PM
<[email protected]

Good product.

But dont trash em.
i hate when people say o your shit sucks cause you run cce...fuck you id rather have cce then no hydros at all.......go spend YOUR own money bitches :)[/b][/quote]
i'm so sick of the shit talkin about CCE
i have a 2 pump street setup in my ride that is going on 5 years old
i have had absolutely no problems whatsoever except for a burned motor and 2 cylinders needed some o rings put in.
i feel if you abuse your shit, it don't matter what kind of setup you have..... you will have problems
i take care of my equipment and it shows cause i have a reliable, fairly quick setup that i can still clown with on the boulevard.
and, by the way, i bought mine USED.... not ABUSED
just my 2 cents
peace

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
I HAVE A CCE COMP PUMP, WORKS GREAT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
thats all i put on do in lexington is cce. i have no problems with the stuff. i did a car 2 pumps, 6 batts, 6 sol, and 10 swtiches for $2200

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
cce works great for me.

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
by the way showtimes chrome cylinders...does any body here has trouble whit them??? cuz its the therd paire that i saw leaking!...and the seals and general construction is not so great! :(

better off whit comp cyl. ... showtime or prohopper...

as for CCE...
I know a guy that use to run them and abuse them alot! and it was a simple black pump kit real cheap and it holded on real good! even bent a cylinder just a little...and it was still working (he intalled the cylinder halfass..) they never leaked...pumps or cylinders...so i dont no why every body has beef for CCE?

as for service thats a other thing! :uh: :angry:

Last edited by dabomb at Nov 6 2003, 09:37 AM

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
CCE really aint that bad :uh:

1 - 20 of 96 Posts